WSCC Yorkshire Experience 2007

Club Chairman (Reserve)

yep accuweather has also been slowly improving over the week and now predicts dry with the possibility of a couple of showers in the afternoon.

I'll take that over the forcast at the start of the week any day.

I'm bringing my brolly and waterproofs and leaving the sun glasses at home. Its alway glorious sunshine when I do that. :t-up:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• paulwoodford

• minisweeper

• Rob Navin

BBC Weather aint lookin too good at the moment but the optomist in me says it'll be a fine day.

Car's back from the menders and running like a dream so far...all is well with the world.

One thing which I think does need doing is a bit of attention paying to the geometric set up though...I've a feeling the nose is definitely a bit high (not that it can go much lower thanks to the bl**** speed bumps) and I dont know about the toe-ing and camber on the front wheels...will someone be around to give me a few tips and a mechanical hand per chance..?

I'll be there doing the closest thing to camping I do

See you sat !

will be there with mobile tent on saturday afternoon :)

I was going to say have a look on the website for the postcode, but it isn't on there strangely enough!

There are location maps there though if that helps-perhaps the postcode is protected for the owner of the farm?  ???

The farm and hill is owned by BRDA or some other Hillclimb group

Don't know the post code sorry but its here

HTH

If you stick Harewood in your GPS then the hill is extremely easy to find...

If you reach the crossroads with the main Harewood gates on, then the road you need to go down is opposite them.  Head down there for about half a mile (i guess) and there's a turning on your left hand side.  I assume that's where you're camped...

Weather still looks miserable for Sunday but they also say it's 'dull and misty' today and there's a lovely sunshine outside so fingers crossed...

Drove past the other day so stored in my Thomas Thomas but was just wondering what the PC was for the weather blether

Olivers mount was supposed to be raining the other weekend and it was scrochio so positive thoughts people

It's not going to rain trust me  ;)

I'm afraid I'm only willing to take a guarantee like that from the big man upstairs!

Positive thoughts indeed though..

Help please

I think Ive posted an entry but havent had any confirmation. Should i have got anything???

Its a long way from Kent to be told my cheque got lost!!