WSCC Yorkshire Experience 2007

Club Chairman (Reserve)

Ok people its getting close to the Yorkshire Experience SO all those who are thinking of entering, please get your entries in quick as place are getting thin on the ground.

The Yorkshire Experience 2007

Sunday the 27th of May 2007

Following the success of our previous year’s events, we invite you to come along and support a repeat performance of the “Yorkshire Experience”.

Set again at Stockton Farm, Harewood Hillclimb, overlooking the picturesque Wharfe Valley, 7 miles north of Leeds, and with easy access to the A1 & M1. This is one of the premier UK hillclimb courses. Extensive on site camping facilities will be available, but softies could consider a local hotel.

Provisional Program

Saturday 26th 14.00 Site opens for camping. BBQ in the evening. Bring your own food and drink.

Sunday 27th

08:00 – 09:00 Signing On

09:00 – 12:00 Use of the Hillclimb

12:00 – 13:00 Lunch Break

13:00 – 17:00 Use of the Hillclimb

18:00 Site locked

Noise testing will be carried out. It is your responsibility to ensure that your car meats the levels specified by the RACMSA. Strict noise levels are in place at Harewood (i.e. 103Db)

Any car not within the noise limits will not be permitted to run. No refund of entry fee will be made to offenders.

No persons under the age of 16 will be allowed up the hill as a passenger or driver.

NO TIMING ALLOWED.

Buzz

Yorkshire Experience Organising Team

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• paulwoodford

• minisweeper

• Rob Navin

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THIS EVENT ON THE DAY. WE NEED YOU'RE

ENTRIES BY MONDAY 21ST

Buzz

Fu*k it...I'm supposed to be working....but I'm owed some fun........ Book me a space The BanzaiBanana is coming up the hill :t-up:  :blues:

Hi guys

I'm entered as a non-WSCC member in my Fiesta XR2. My father is also coming in his Mini Cooper S - we attended this event a couple of years or so back in a rally prepared Cortina and had an absolutely fabulous day (despite it raining ALL day!) so are both really looking forward to joining you all next Sunday.

Is there a charge for spectators at all? Also, are we allowed an extra car (carrying tyre-kicking tools etc) into the paddock?

Fingers crossed for good weather! I'm looking forward to seeing the selection of cars, given the fantastic array that were there last time!

Regards

Paul

Hi guys

I'm entered as a non-WSCC member in my Fiesta XR2. My father is also coming in his Mini Cooper S - we attended this event a couple of years or so back in a rally prepared Cortina and had an absolutely fabulous day (despite it raining ALL day!) so are both really looking forward to joining you all next Sunday.

Is there a charge for spectators at all? Also, are we allowed an extra car (carrying tyre-kicking tools etc) into the paddock?

Fingers crossed for good weather! I'm looking forward to seeing the selection of cars, given the fantastic array that were there last time!

Regards

Paul

paul you have a pm

buzz

Fu*k it...I'm supposed to be working....but I'm owed some fun........ Book me a space The BanzaiBanana is coming up the hill :t-up:  :blues:

Scott you need to book the event yourself thro' the usual channel by monday at the latest & thats the application & money to Emma by monday. No exceptions. If it ain't in by monday you ain't playing

Buzz

Cheers for the heads up Buzz :)

Looking forward to this, and I'm publicising the event to other people I know with competition cars to help you fill the spaces!

Got room for a freshly built Eleven (well, 500 miles to date)?

Just joined the club today and wanted to do Harewood for a while...

Also have a a pal with an older 911 who may be game for a laugh if you'll take "normal" cars.

Regards,

Got room for a freshly built Eleven (well, 500 miles to date)?

Just joined the club today and wanted to do Harewood for a while...

Also have a a pal with an older 911 who may be game for a laugh if you'll take "normal" cars.

Regards,

All are welcome, but you need to get your entry in very quickly !

:D

Have I already entered?  I seem to remember doing so but a lot of stuff has happened since then...

Name is Gerrard Cowburn

If i have I dont seem to have recieved anything since.  If i was meant to.  Sorry for being a pain :D

Hi Mini

I pm'd you about this, but still don't seem to have had anything from you - I'm now stressing you didnt get my PM.

Any probs, my number is on the entry, give me a ring!

Emma

Hi Emma - yeah I did get your PM then I took my westy to the garage and I was waiting on some news before I sent a new form in.  Juding by the conversation I had with them yesterday though it sounds like I might be going to pick it up tomorrow...

Now the only problem I have is that the application form download doesn't seem to work?!

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you a copy over.

Times pressing on though !