WSCC Yorkshire Experience 2007

Club Chairman (Reserve)

I thoroughly enjoyed last year's event and will be coming again this year. However, could someone advise on whether non WSCC members can also enter? I have a couple of Caterham  owning buddies who are interested in the event but they don't want to gate crash someone else's party.

As long as they don't mind a bit of banter they would be welcome in my opinion  ;)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• paulwoodford

• minisweeper

• Rob Navin

Non memberes are more than welcome, there is an additional charge for them as listed in the entry form.

Nothing earth shattering just another benifit to club members.

Rob

On behalf of the organising team

Thanks for the clarification re non-members. Where I'm based in the depths of the Scottish Borders Westfields are thin on the ground and the area Lotus 7 Club  is very good in welcoming and involving the Westy brigade in their local events. Its nice to get the opportunity to reciprocate!

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldnt mind getting up for this if my car's back from the bogg bro's in time (assuming i find the money to send it there first!!)  Would this be a suitable jaunt for someone who's never been on track before?  I know some of the runoffs at harewood look a little short!

Come on Guys n Girls!!!  

This event is first come first served, and it is merrily filling up with non-members of the club running the event!!!!  If you want a place, get your forms in!!!!  :)  :p

Thanks to those who have already sent their entries, confirmations are in the post!!!   ;)

I was fancying it until watching that clip!!! how close are the walls and verge masters bollards to the track?

Sod that, knowing my luck I'd crash on the first corner..... I think i'd be better starting on something a bit more wide open  :)

Can you just drink / barbeque and go camping and just bring the car to polish and look at?

Don't be such a wuss - you go at your own pace that you feel comfortable at  ;)  ;)  ;) it ain't a race and on your first run if you want a pootle at 30mph then thats just fine at least you tried it  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)