WSCC Yorkshire Experience 2007

Club Chairman (Reserve)

Help please

I think Ive posted an entry but havent had any confirmation. Should i have got anything???

Its a long way from Kent to be told my cheque got lost!!

is your name on here?

Editted to say I've just checked your profile and there is a M Jarvis so I would suggest everything is ok. :t-up:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• paulwoodford

• minisweeper

• Rob Navin

Hi Guys

I have no access now to a computer before the event, so any probs, TOUGH!!!!  :p

Seriously, my mobile no has been on most of the stuff sent out, including the entry form, so i am contactable if anyone wants any info etc prior to Sunday.   :t-up:  

I'll be there Saturday night, with the Brum party bus, so if you come along on Saturday make sure you head to the marquee to have a boogie & a bevvy!  :t-up:

Be nice to me on Sunday morning, I may have had a drink or two more than I should have!  :D  :D

See you there!

Em!

Emma, you say in the letter that you've booked some sunshine, but the big man doesn't agree-can you advise? :p

Its normally right however it has been improving - Friday it looked torrential for Sunday and Monday, now its light rain on Sunday and a bit of sunshine on Monday

Fingers Crossed  :)

Well yesterday they said today would be glorious sunshine and it's miserable as fook so lets hope they're wrong about tomorrow too.

Well yesterday they said today would be glorious sunshine and it's miserable as fook so lets hope they're wrong about tomorrow too.

Have to say apart fror a couple of short overcast spells the sun has been out all day so far for me.

Look at it this way, f it rains all day you'll only get wet once.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the track is definitely going to be wet, regardless of the weather.