• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• paulwoodford

• minisweeper

• Rob Navin

Yep a good day was slightly "dampened" by the weather. Can't believe the only time the track got anywhere near dry was at lunch. Do marshals really have to eat? :p

Big thank you to all those on the organising team for running another excellent event and to all those on the team and the marshals who stood out in the wind and the rain today. It was more like early february than May.

:t-up:

A massive thank you is in order to Emma, Ron, Buzz and the rest of the organising/marshall team. It was a fantastic day, and us non-Westfield owners felt very welcome indeed!

There were a fair few ZSOC members present, and a lot of photos were taken but they have gone up in a thread on there, so if you fancy a look then here's the link:

http://www.zsoc.com/portal/showthread.php?t=79104&page=4

You may have to register to view but it only takes a couple of mins :)

Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing you all again next year!

Paul

Thanks to everyone involved in the organising, pity the weather wasn't on our side! Enjoyed it all the same, in a "phew, got home in one piece" sort of way.. :suspect:  :D  :D

A few pics, didn't take a lot.. :t-up:

Yorkshireexperience07045s.jpg

Yorkshireexperience07040s.jpg

Yorkshireexperience07035s.jpg

Yorkshireexperience07029s.jpg

Yorkshireexperience07026s.jpg

:t-up:  :t-up:

Was there an 'official' photographer? I noticed at the bottom hairpin in the Marshall station there was a camera for the morning-anyone know where these pics will end up?

Was there an 'official' photographer? I noticed at the bottom hairpin in the Marshall station there was a camera for the morning-anyone know where these pics will end up?

It's usually "whatnonegatives",.... not sure.. :t-up:

But here you are in the mean time..

Yorkshireexperience07039s.jpg

:D  :D

well done Andrew , suprised you didnt get more of Marks car , it seemed to be on the hill every time I looked  :D

bl**** feet are still cold did you notice 10 mile up the A1 and it was as dry as a bone  :mad:  :bangshead:

Top day, couldnt organise the weather, but considering the weather and the offs, everyone seemed to get their runs, we managed 11 :D Well done to all involved, same again next year but then we will remeber to use the tent pegs :(  :oops:

bl**** feet are still cold did you notice 10 mile up the A1 and it was as dry as a bone    

.....and another few miles up the road it was torrential! was it not!  :suspect:  :suspect:

Had a good day despite the weather and one grass cutting job on my first run ???:bangshead: How daft to charge at a narrow circuit like Harewood  ??? that you've never driven before  ??? in the rain :laugh:

Pleased to put the car back in the garage in one piece :cool:

Thanks to the effort of all the organisers and marshals:D  :D  :D

Cheers

Mark

[quote name=paulwoodford' date='May 27 2007,18:0]Was there an 'official' photographer? I noticed at the bottom hairpin in the Marshall station there was a camera for the morning-anyone know where these pics will end up.

The photograper was a guy named Phil Andrews don't know his web address, but will find out and post it on here.  In view of the weather I think we did very well with only 2 cars damaged, and thanks to all those drivers who gave the marshals a run up the hill, I am sure you will agree it's not the most exciting day for them and they really do appreciate the run as it is something differant to the normal competitive days.

[quote name=paulwoodford' date='May 27 2007,18:0]Was there an 'official' photographer? I noticed at the bottom hairpin in the Marshall station there was a camera for the morning-anyone know where these pics will end up.

The photograper was a guy named Phil Andrews don't know his web address, but will find out and post it on here.  In view of the weather I think we did very well with only 2 cars damaged, and thanks to all those drivers who gave the marshals a run up the hill, I am sure you will agree it's not the most exciting day for them and they really do appreciate the run as it is something differant to the normal competitive days.

I did actually offer my services for taking a Marshall, but left before I got asked to do so-next time :)

Big thanks to the all the organisers & marshalls it was a cracking event bar the poxy weather, that said it was a lot of fun getting the A*** out around the corners

Was also good to out some more names to faces, Mr Navin, and finally sample the WSCC marquee quite an eye opener I can tell you ;)

Belting hill I will be back :cool: