Bruntingthorpe WSC Trackday

Mark Stanton

Would have been nice to put a name to Swiss"s face to day but allas he did not show  :oops:  

or did he  :suspect::mad:  :mad:  :mad:

I have photographic evidence that he was in attendance....  :devil:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• barney

when you were behind me I looked in my mirror as you exited the bottom corneroff the main straight  and you had a fantastic slide coming the corner looked  :cool: was that engrossed in watching nearly ploughed onto the grass :blush:  :0  :0  :0

Hi,

I had a great day yesterday although 4 hours at high speed on the motorway with an aeroscreen, combined with lapping made for a tiring day.

Sorry I didn't get to meet many of you, but if anyone has any shots of my orange with black cycle winged car, please upload them or let me know.

Great day - good safe fun  :)

Cheers,

Rog

Was the track really that bumpy?  ???

Apart from that, the layout looked a good'n. :)

when you were behind me I looked in my mirror as you exited the bottom corneroff the main straight  and you had a fantastic slide coming the corner looked  :cool: was that engrossed in watching nearly ploughed onto the grass :blush:  :0  :0  :0

Well the day was about having fun :D

i had lots of that :D

My friend drove the car for the first time on sat he got to the second corner before he spun it

:durr:

and then spun again on the back straight coming out of the chicane :arse:

i told him not to stamp on the throttle.

it was an experience to be on track at the same time as other cars as you get a true impression of its acceleration.

you see i must have got used to it as it feels like it needs more power now.

Supercharger next year Hmmm  ???  :devil:

Anyone take more than a couple of pictures?

Buzz

think blatters had a camera  :suspect:

Anyone take more than a couple of pictures?

Buzz

I took a few - still sorting through them.

What car am I looking out for in particular and I'll tell you if I have a picture or not.  I think I only got about half the cars there - couldn't be arsed to stand there all day.

Hi Nick,non in particular I was at Silverstone for the Birkett race yesterday so I missed the event, just looking for an over view of the day really.

Cheers

Buzz

Had an excellent day, nice to put more faces to boardroom names as well as see some old'uns.

JC, providing overnight accommodation was our pleasure, that's what the club should be for after all, hope the "wimmins rights" pressure didn't scar ;):D

Jeff C - I can just see you in an XTR4 especially as it runs one of your beloved Audi power plants  ;)

Myself and Boney had a cracking day yesterday ;)

Been trying to download vid off the bullet cam  :durr: k*n puters :bangshead:

'>Brunty

Edited to add Bolloks link don't work :bangshead: