Bruntingthorpe WSC Trackday

Mark Stanton

For all WSCC members:

Saturday 27 October 2007 - Bruntingthorpe WSC Track Day

Cost is £125 for the whole day, this includes all marshalling and signing in.

We have one instructor available on the day to advise people on the driving (this must be limited to a number of laps each)

If we get the numbers this will be a Westfield only event.  Nearer the time we may offer places outside of Westfield if we need to fill spaces.

Extras

£25 for additional drivers in the same vehicle

£5 for passengers

£150 for a personal instructor for the day

Please note that there is a 98db limit

Westfield Sportscars Limited and some of its newly appointed dealers will be present

We will be testing the new Race Car for 2008

Further testing and hot laps on the XTR4 having undergone further development

2000s will also be running hot laps

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• barney

Instructors at Bruntingthorpe

Westfield have paid for one instructor for the day for everyone to use - this must be limited to a certain amount of time each otherwise it is unfair.  

If you want your own instructor and/or want to purchase time.  This can also be arranged but it would be great if you could let us know who you are sharing with and/or how much time you want as far as you can in advance.

We are really looking forward to it so i hope you can make it.  We would be very interested in getting some feedback on the products as we continue to develop them further

Track Day enty forms also available in next WSCC magazine - out soon  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Here you go folks don't worry with phone calls  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Here is a downloadable entry form for Bruntingthorpe - simply download, fill it in, sort your chequebook out and send it through to address as form - ALL WSCC drivers/members are most welcome  :D  :D  :D

Boing - warning this thread will get pruned to keep it relevant  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  ;)

Just to let you all know that Westfield's Chairman will be driving his Jubilee car at Brungthorpe.  

The car has recently returned back from Spain which was being raced by Francie Clarkson.  The car returned back safely and has certainly proven itself throughout Europe

How strict is the 98dB limit? If the new race car is OK I should be as well.

Are there any places left? I won't know if I can do it until next Monday, I may need the car on the Sunday so won't want to risk it the day before.

May even put the passenger seat in if anyone wants a ride in a race car. :)

do they sell petrol on sight ??

or is there a station nearby as i only have two jerry cans and that don't go far :devil:

Bring on Global warming i hate the cold!!!!

You gotta take your own fuel  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

sent me cheque in  :t-up:  is there a list of people attending anywhere  ???  :suspect:  :t-up:

sent me cheque in  :t-up:  is there a list of people attending anywhere  ???  :suspect:  :t-up:

:p I've had a receipt back from the factory confirming payment today :t-up:

Just got to get a new wishbone made now after exploring a more scenic line at Curborough on Tuesday

:bangshead:  :down:  :suspect:  :D

So, to start the list...

Me :D