Bruntingthorpe WSC Trackday

Mark Stanton

Did I ever tell you what they did to our wedding reception photos? I thought someone had been photographing fishing bait  

Mr L you owe me a new keyboard  :D  :D  :D  :D ROFLAO  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

They luv ya really and on the bright side it just show's you what times can be achieved in your car  ;)  ;)  ;)  :)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• barney

:D Cheers Stu. Its also a live axle car which are supposedly cr@p  ;)  I was mightily impressed with your car's grunt down the straights given its supposed standard engine and impression of being a weighty car due to its overall size.

Only those who have never driven a well set up live-axled car think they are crap...

My car is just big boned :D  585kg fully wet, and the engine has now done 160000+ miles. Just run in :D

Only those who have never driven a well set up live-axled car think they are crap

here,here,...john cars was brill,had a great time against him in the last session..was a joy.. :p  :D  :t-up:  :t-up:

Finally got the vid issue sorted ;)

'>Brunty vid

You can just see Jeff C fly passed in a kamikaze moment :p

Not bad for a first time :love:  :devil:

Nice vid that Rob  :cool:

Even spotted myself going into the pits (just as well don't want footage of me getting overtaken  :p )

Loved the Wahooo! Shout too that's what it is all about  :D  :t-up:

You can just see Jeff C fly passed in a kamikaze moment

dont think Ive moved that quick since the tax man was after me  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Mark, your on there  :D

About half way through just before the chequer effect.

Going very gingerly through the esses and hairpin then off to the pit lane, :p

Eddie, as it was my first proper trackday i didn't want to overtake everyone at first attempt :D  

Jeff you must owe some ******g tax :devil:  :D

Yuo dodgy dealer you :p  :devil:

Boney your fist laps coming soon. :love:

Jeff you must owe some ******g tax

I got away lightly actually  :oops:  :t-up:

Yuo dodgy dealer you

there can be only one  :D

Cole-big.gif

I thought that was the other orange car, i sit so low that you can not see my helmet when in the car. I did do a slowing down lap after each stint though, just to cool everything down a bit, so could well of been me going gingerly through.