• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• barney

Where eggsakerly is Brunty? Might do a early pm scud mission to come and spectate/ see some of you 'orrible lot...but need to work out logistics of blat from Liverpool

which road is the test track on.or postcode please :D

Looks like a 2/ 2.5 hr blat so hope to be there mid afternoon. PLEASE can I have some Passy rides??????? (Unless I can book the Seight in for a late half day)

Guys,

had an absolute hoot today, good to meet some new faces.

Much respect to Rob Iles for letting me drive his car today, cheers mate  :D

Hope everyone else enjoyed themselves as much as I did :D

Boney

Yep Cracking day    ;)  

Rain held off aswell    :cool:

Nice to see some familiar faces again    :t-up:

Was Nice to meet JeffC for the First time

Christ that Busa's Quick Mate   :0     :devil:

Was hoping to get a ride in the XTR4 but it Broke before i had chance    :oops:    :down:

Had a fantastic day really good fun and a great chance to drive the car in the conditions  :t-up:  :t-up:

I was even proud of the fact I was black flagged (1st time ever) for noise  :D . Put queiter exhaust on and was black flagged again  :down: . Still I'm glad they left it till late on to really check them  :t-up:

PS Cheers to pit crew Perksy and James for the extremely fast exhaust swap pit stop  :t-up:  :D

Think I need a bit more practice though to keep up with the big boys but am loving the learning curve  :cool:

nice to see everyone..

had a laugh at the m1 towing grand prix,asterix had the line on mr jc....but god that thing of his can accelerate with a trailer on the back.. :D  :D

Was hoping to get a ride in the XTR4 but it Broke before i had chance    :oops:    :down:

If it's any consolation, it was rubbish.....

.... Yeah right !!  Totally f**king bonkers !!  It is, I think, the quickest thing I've ever been in, and that's compared with some quick 911s and a Radinail SR3 !!  Oodles of torque and real, PROPER push you back into the seat acceleration !!  Very impressed !   :t-up:  :t-up:

Had a great day here too.

Didn't put my Seight on track but went in the Sport 2000s with Jim Bickley...Jeezus that man is committed  :devil:

Didn't get an XTR4 run due to Turbo breakage :(  but highlight of the day for me was a handful of laps in Simon Beasants 5.0 V8.....HOLY HOLY S**T :0  :0  :0

Without doubt  the most BRUTAL car I've ever sat in  Thanks everyone

And ta Blatters ;)

Had a good day myself too. It was a bit dodgy early on in the damp and all those tar strips between the concrete but once it dried up it was OK. I think I was the only sucker on list 1A rubber though  :bangshead:  Must get some track day tyres

Have to say that the new race car was a little dissapointing in the spec department. I know they are trying to attract people on a budget but standard gearboxes and sealed standard engines are a big turn off along with the skinny tyres. Not to mention the price tag  :down: Still, it looked nice