CHEAP OULTON PARK TRACKDAY

JeffC

some nice videos there pete, wish i had the b***s to let someone drive my car so i could see the flames for real  :love:  :love:  :cool:

raises both hands   :t-up:  to be nominated for said job  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Andrew

• Pilot Pete

• SIMON.G.

some nice videos there pete, wish i had the b***s to let someone drive my car so i could see the flames for real  :love:  :love:  :cool:

raises both hands   :t-up:  to be nominated for said job  :t-up:  :D  :D  :D

I wouldn't trust him, afterall - Evidence

:p

Anyway, I asked 1st :D  :D  :D

:arse:  actually not my doing arb caused the near miss  :D  :D

hows your track record then , did you not reshape the captains rear arch at Elvington last year  :suspect:   :oops:  :devil:  :laugh:

Someone clearly hit a cone knocking it into moi's veehickle :blush: .

well this ain't going too good, its like interviewing for a demolition derby  :D  :D  :D  :p

True, but who would demolish your car less :D  :D  :D

Yeehaw!, nice bit of editing too, the mighty Deec sounds good (presume its ACDC?).

Your video looks so much faster than ours, we need to do something with our video camera....

Or engine :D

Yeehaw!, nice bit of editing too, the mighty Deec sounds good (presume its ACDC?).

Your video looks so much faster than ours, we need to do something with our video camera....

Or engine :D

Pete your owld feller is brainwashing you it aint the camera that makes you look slow  its that b****y anchor  :blush:  :D  :D  :D  :D

I can hear the captain now, no Pete we dont need a duratec we just need batterys for the camcorder  :laugh:  :devil:

Pete your owld feller is brainwashing you it aint the camera that makes you look slow  its that b****y anchor  :blush:  :D  :D  :D  :D

I can hear the captain now, no Pete we dont need a duratec we just need batterys for the camcorder  :laugh:  :devil:

Yes your quite

:D

I think the dunnell is the way forward, durabangs are still too expensive, especially when you can have a 225bhp zetec and BGH gearbox for around the £3-4K

I have tried, GOD I HAVE TRIED!!!

He'll be at croft on Sunday I reckon, if I'm not, bring yer spanners!

its the f3 and gt race weekend

if the captain is there then he better make sure he locks his garage if Pete has dunnel ideas  :oops:

heard a tale he had his sump removed this week to see if the cranks still inside  is he trying to prolong the life of the old seadog  :D  :D