Llandow track / test day

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

looking forward to seeing some of windys car.

spashing the marshals :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• david.c

• Phil. S

Pics uploading now

Follow my link to se7enimaging.com and then from the home page, click online albums. Then click events and from the dropdown list to locate the Llandow trackday event.

I am willing to put all your relevant pics on CD for you. Please send an email to nigel@se7enimaging.com with your car description etc and i'll reply with details of how to order (nominal charge will apply)

Any probs, drop me an email or PM

dispite the weather had a good day on track, thanks to all who helped with my chopper   ??? , especially Nigel and John with his left handed scissors

Ian

Good despite the weather.

Two runs on track were enough to prove that my bottle fails before the car's grip in the wet gives out.  If I was trailering it home I might have been more adventurous.  That and SWMBO was getting cold.

Only problem is all those puddles have $h@66ed my starter motor :arse:  :arse: and teh hood seams leak a bit  :arse: .  Gaffer tape anyone?

The solenoid makes a clunk, but the motor does not spin.  I'll have to get underneath tomorrow :arse: