Llandow track / test day

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Nick, Westfields are classed as closed. I would imagine that there would be a few other single seater guys wanting to attend for example yourself, Smithy, Roy D (who normally comes down for the day) and maybe Megabird Steve etc so its more than likely that we can slot in a smaller batch for you guys especially as you probably wont want to go round lap after lap for the full 12 minutes

Best do as Mark suggests and send a form in :) and spread the word / pass a form to those that you know would be interested to help your cause  ;)

John

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• david.c

• Phil. S

It is in deed a bargin but I fear I'm banned from Wales,don't know why plus it would cost a fortunte to tow the car down there plus me transit only does 65 with the trailer & car. I'd have to have the week off work! Good effort tho John. I hope you all have a good day & the weather keeps off

Buzz

If by chance I no longer had a Westfield but, for argument's sake, an Elise  , could I still take part?

Yes - As long as you dont hold everyone up  :p

Ya big Northern Jessie Mr B  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D move yer  :arse: and go for it  :D  :D  ;)  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

If by chance I no longer had a Westfield but, for argument's sake, an Elise  , could I still take part?

Yes - As long as you dont hold everyone up  :p

I'll have my engine upgrade by then, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem.  :)  :p

Bostin  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D

• 3 weeks later...
After my holidays  :p  :p  :p  :p  :D  :D  :D  :devil:

Stewart and I are planning to keep the Yorkshire end up. We plan to do the whole weekend.

speak for your self andy im] gunna get my head kicked in at three slappers just wound the geordies up on speed series page :p

stew on  petes pc

Have only just seen the Llandow date last Friday and couldn't download the form for some reason - still can't!!. I see there are now 59 downloads already. Any liklihood of still getting in??

Can you send me the form Mark, is it all through you?

ATB all

H.

Still plenty of space  ;)  :D first come first served basis  ;)  ;)

H pm me your e-mail  ;)  :D