• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Llandow track / test day

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Done a bit of juggling and can now photograph the event if the club wishes and also the sprint event the day after.

John/Mark, can one of you clear this with the circuit for me for the Friday? I have written to the CoC about the Saturday.

I'll do some reduced price prints from my website after the event. Not out to make a load of money, more a weekend off for me to have some fun wiv me mates :). So i'll keep the prices low and will be more than happy if I can cover my o'night accomodation

Now where's that list of Welsh 5 star hotels gone?  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• david.c

• Phil. S

Nigel you have e-mail  ;)

All sorted, i'll be at Llandow Friday and Saturday to take photos. Details of how to get hold of prints after the event will be posted in due course.

Pleased to hear you will be the Nigel,

Looking forward to some more of your great photo's :D:D:D

Just thought, will there be any spare helmets there?

I have one but my wife doesn't and she will want me to passenger with her. Other track days have been through TDO and they always have a few spares.

Cheers

David

Just thought, will there be any spare helmets there?

Best take yer own

Please note this is a WSCC trackday not a commercial TDO  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D so no luxuries such as helmet hire etc - just VFM  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

Thought that might be the case  :arse:  :arse:  ......... Now I am on the ponce for a spare helmet  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

David

Thought that might be the case  :arse:  :arse:  ......... Now I am on the ponce for a spare helmet  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

David

Will bring one down with me David, but could you do me a favour and give a friend of my'n a passenger ride please ? would take him out in my car, but sitting on the rear wing get's a bit uncomfortable  :suspect:

Thanks Nick  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Edited to say:- Head size is 57cm (don't know what that equates to in size)

That will be a pleasure Nick..........although mine won't be as quick as yours   :blush:  :blush:

Cheers

David

How many people are staying over Thursday night? And is there going to be a barbeque (weather permitting)?

My wife and I are staying in a B&B near the circuit, but would like to head down to the circuit Thursday evening if there is something going on.

Cheers

David

There'll be a few arrivals Thursday night  ;)  :) not sure on any BBQ's though - weather not looking too good  :down:  :down:  :down: looks like stop in the warm and put the tele on  :D  :D  ;) or trip to a local boozer  :suspect:  :oops:  :)

weather not looking too good  :down:  :down:  :down:

Bu66er........when I looked last week, Thursday & Friday looked good  :down:  :down:  :down:

Sure glad we booked a B&B..................I got wet enough in a tent at LeMans

David

looks like stop in the warm and put the tele on

All round to Mark's then for Eastenders (or a preview of the Curborough DVD  :cool: )

No way Eastenders  :down:  :down:  :down: I'll be tuned into Motors TV or Eurosport - it's the Open don't you know  ;)  ;)  ;)

I might have a DVD with me  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D