Cambs area meeting ACE CAFE RUN

chazpowerslide

Cairnnut, I've sent you a mail. I can't seem to send via PM. "Yes, please", to the footage.

Neil

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

• markcoopers

• CrashBangWallop

Great day despite having the mother and father of all colds.

Thanks to Chaz for organising and for the good company.............including the one about whom we must not speak  ;) - thanks for the camera warnings MH.........

Shame I couldn't get mine finished in time but thanks also to Mark J for the ride - very nicely put together car and bl**dy quick :0 - the quack says my hearing will recover in time  ;) .

As for Sparky, well, what are you loik bouy  ??? I have just removed a good radiator and you are welcome to it if it is of any help. Give me a call (I did leave you a message)

Looking forward to Marham (if I ever get the bl**dy thing going) and the first fish and chip/cafe/ice cream run to the coast  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Why the  ;)  I wasn't there, couldn't make it, busy elsewhere with Sunday opening

Weren't you the mystery man in the snot green car  ???

Yeah it's too slow for only 145bhp. amazed even myself if i'm honest. THe build though is largely down to everyone else, although I did do the floor drainage holes :D

Yeah it's too slow for only 145bhp. amazed even myself if i'm honest. THe build though is largely down to everyone else, although I did do the floor drainage holes :D

...and the gardening  :D

I've added another quick snippet of a run through the tunnel heading towards the Ace Cafe, courtesy of John Tween (thanks :t-up: ).  Unfortunately, my machine throws a wobbler when clicking on links that contain WMV's but, I'll assume it  plays correctly.

Thanks,

Neil

WSCC Cambs