Cambs area meeting ACE CAFE RUN

chazpowerslide

Wooohooo, just got my crew change dates - last blat before 2 months in indonesia subathing and game fishing*  Assuming I keep the thing in one piece and don't start the upgrades just yet :D

*Er working supposedly.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

• markcoopers

• CrashBangWallop

So far it looks like,

Myself

Crash,

Liam (assuming he's got it back together again)

Mark (assuming he's finished it)

Mark J (I'll bring along your soldering iron  :blush:)

Chris F

Scruffy

Sam

Red Hot

Dabar

Westy1700

Gav (the Northants AO) will be along as will his dad John and some of the other Northants crew.

I also believe we have some Herts Beds and Bucks guys meeting us at Buntingford.

So about 15 cars so far.

Chaz.

2 months in indonesia subathing and game fishing

Is there room for me in your suitcase ?   :D

No , wait !!! they probably use stowaways as bait over there :oops:

Graham

Liam (assuming he's got it back together again)

No chance... Last time I spoke ( a couple of weeks ago) he hadn't even started taking it apart!

:D

What soldering iron?

I'll have you know that I'm down to Grill/numberplate and MOT/TAX etc. Mind you the ECU is still missing, the fan switch doesn't work, the seast will cut through the harnesses and the coolant is leaking oyt and we need an oil and filter change.......10 mins work I guess.

Mark

So far it looks like,

Crash,

Errrrrrrm... Nope.  My car is SORN'd and can't afford the tax at the moment, even if it wasn't. :(

I'd pax but, I'd need two seats (daughter and I) if anyone's offering?  Don't feel guilty by keeping shtum! :D

Otherwise, enjoy.

Neil

What soldering iron?

I'll have you know that I'm down to Grill/numberplate and MOT/TAX etc. Mind you the ECU is still missing, the fan switch doesn't work, the seast will cut through the harnesses and the coolant is leaking oyt and we need an oil and filter change.......10 mins work I guess.

Mark

Five months and no progress  :bangshead:  Mark you need to get your finger out of your  :arse:   :D  we're all begining to think you just like looking at it  :p

No, I like sitting in it. I'll have you know that since Chaz dropped it off ive cleaned it, scrtched it, bodged the rear deck and drilled too many holes in the floor....progress comes at a price.

Sreioulsy, today I learnt that my ECU will arrive on Wednesday, so i'll try for an MOT on Thursday and then Tax on Friday. I've done the grill, seats, belts, deck, fan switch, coolant leaks, number plate, fuses, tidyed all cables and pipes, and checked the bolts. Bit of fiberglasing, oil change, sorting mirror and the speedo and i'm done.

No, I like sitting in it. I'll have you know that since Chaz dropped it off ive cleaned it, scrtched it, bodged the rear deck and drilled too many holes in the floor....progress comes at a price.

Sreioulsy, today I learnt that my ECU will arrive on Wednesday, so i'll try for an MOT on Thursday and then Tax on Friday. I've done the grill, seats, belts, deck, fan switch, coolant leaks, number plate, fuses, tidyed all cables and pipes, and checked the bolts. Bit of fiberglasing, oil change, sorting mirror and the speedo and i'm done.

Okay Mark so your finger is only half inserted now  :arse:  :D  :laugh:

Its looking better than when I looked at it the other day.  The thunder lightning and noah's ark symbol has been replaced with a cloud :D