3.9 EFI Seight anywhere

scott beeland

Whilst I understand V8 lumps are expensive things to buy and build, the difference between a good four pot car and a good V8 seems too great. Some of those £14k wesftields would only fetch £7-8k with a VX or Zetec.

Dern's black 300bhp 4.6 was about £11k on here a few months back, that seemed sensible.

IMHO I think the Fury looks cracking and is right money. Furies are a fair bit cheaper to buy and build than Wetsfields. my R1 was built to a higher general spec than factory megablades but worked out just over half the cost of one.

You're sensible to find out all you can about it before travelling, there's a good deal more fabricating and general cutting and shutting to be done in Furies, so the build standard varies a lot from car to car, having said that, the fact that it was a press car should mean it's a good un. The engine bay looks tidy which I always think is a good sign.

Needs a roll bar (£200 for a good factory one, but you'll need to chop the interior a bit to get a forward braced one like mine) and those wheels need binning for starters, but it looks comfy inside - aren't those speakers?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Martin Keene

• Buzz Billsberry

Thanks for the fury information guys....I'm looking at other directions (lots of them :laugh: ) for my summer blat machine though..........Just need the right car to declare itself before we get too deep into spring

Scott - keep your cash until Stoneleigh and bag a bargain from there!  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

:cool:  :cool:  :t-up:

Photos to follow a week on Wednesday

(on bleedin' nights this week coming so fun curtailed until then :down: )

The car is an absolute credit to its one owner.

Me?......Excited?.........................Just a LOT :t-up:  :arse:

Tigger..............I'm gonna need some Website changes :blush:

We have photo's already get em posted

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.