• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Martin Keene

• Buzz Billsberry

Nowt wrong with the mileage my 2001 SEIGHT has 21K on it.It had done  3400 miles when I bought it in 2005.  4000 of them were done across the USA...did I mention I went to the states!

Buzz

200,000 miles on westy now bearing in mind an average westy covers around 4000 miles a year that would potentially make that car  older than the universe!!

Buzz

200,000 miles on westy now bearing in mind an average westy covers around 4000 miles a year that would potentially make that car  older than the universe!!

Or '50 years' in the world most people live in Buzz :D

Andy

I saw a glimpse of this car a few months back on the forecourt as I drove past on the outskirts of Bromsgrove. If you want another Seighter to look it over with you its not far from me.

Happy to oblige

Dave

Overpriced ..Yes!

I was going to state the obvious but I was not going to insult your intelligence :0

Its been for sale for some time so its obviously not realistically priced

dave

Dave....I don't insult easily....But they aren't going to get down to realistic money from where It's priced now I don't reckon. It's an old car too

Here's another Scott,

2002 4.0 V8 Factory Built

It's advertised as a 4.0 litre (as opposed to the 3.9 which has exactly the same cc's but the 4.0 litre has cross bolted main bearings).

Anyway, looks like a nice car with only 2,500 miles, but seems a bit pricey for a 4 year old car  ???

Jon

Here's another Scott,

It's advertised as a 4.0 litre (as opposed to the 3.9 which has exactly the same cc's but the 4.0 litre has cross bolted main bearings).

Anyway, looks like a nice car with only 2,500 miles, but seems a bit pricey for a 4 year old car  ???

Jon

Get it bought...

:D

Here's another Scott,

Jon

That's the very one I'm going to try and get a deal on today. I want to pay £13.5k for it really though as it's a bit lacking in spec on a few items

14.5k is the lowest he'll go for me. But it is fully factory built (which wasn't known before)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.