3.9 EFI Seight anywhere

scott beeland

While I'm looking at VX220T's I'd also be interested in viewing any tidy/late roadgoing Seights. Max budget 15k and HAS to be an EFI.

Would prefer.

Windscreen

RAC bar

4pots

But obviously flexible if the car is "right"

Anyone hear of any..... please pm me

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Martin Keene

• Buzz Billsberry

Seen this one Scott   ???

CLICKY

Its in their stock list section :

WESTFIELD ROADSTER 3.9 V8

2006 56 Reg, Manual 5 speed, Roadster, Petrol, 800 miles, Blue, 1 Owner. Alloy wheesls, Full Westfield adjustable sports suspension, Caterham sports black leather seats, Chrome suspension upgrade, Limited slip diff, Sports brakes, Sports exhaust, double thickness radiator & cooling system, Chrome roll over bar, cycle wings, Sports leather dash, Smiths white dials, Carbon rear lamp cluster, Chrome headlights, LD 77 5 speed gearbox.

£15990

Manufactured by Westfield

Interesting. Can any of our Poole/Dorset members offer to bob in and have an initial look at it for me? I'll be calling them on Monday to get some more info

HERE

Edited to add that there are a few others on there including a 5 litre!

Why specifically a 3.9?

As far as my limited knowledge of the RV8 goes, I thought the 4.0 block was better becuase it was cross bolted from the factory, that and a few other detail changes.

Already spoken to Mel abut his car; but Ta anyway

Mart. Crossbolted block car would be good too I agree.....Keep looking.

Meanwhile I'm off to Anglesey today and Windsor on saturday to look at a couple of cars

3.9 EFI Seight anywhere

HAS to be an EFI.

I feel like a 2nd class citizen with my 3.5 carb.... course mine's soooooo sloooooooowwwwww :)

Already spoken to Mel abut his car; but Ta anyway

Mart. Crossbolted block car would be good too I agree.....Keep looking.

Meanwhile I'm off to Anglesey today and Windsor on saturday to look at a couple of cars

While your doing all this driving around you could always call in and pick up your toolbox and wrench  :p

Paul. I'm still relying on lifts etc as I haven't got a replacement road car yet but hopefully sorting one tomorrow so I'll be over asap

Paul, i`ve offered a lift to MrB to pick the toolbox up but he seems reluctant to accept, maybe he doesn`t want to be seen in a Transit.

:p

Of course I dont have a vested interest in this, but he has promised me his old tool boxes when he get his shiney new ones.

:D  :D  :D

You offering to run me to Pauls tomorrow evening then? :D

Will be in all night, I've got 2 cubes of concrete coming on sat morning, so I've got a bit of last minute prep to do  :t-up:

egoryZ29750QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Nice V8 on Ebay

or one of the original nutter machines...

m" target="_blank">375BHP Narrow!

:0:D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.