Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

If there's anyone who has a spare seat and is willing to have their power to weight substantially compromised I'd still quite like to come along and say hello, I'm not totally convinced the diesel hatchback will keep up.

Spare seat available if you want it,where abouts are you.

you have pm.

Graham

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• ChrisF

• CrashBangWallop

• scruffythefirst

Does the car have cup holders?

It does now..............and he will be sitting in the passenger seat :D

What a brilliant reply! :D

It seems that Sunday is a white cloud day, according to Auntie Beeb, book-ended by two rainy days.  Come on Beeb weather... don't let us down.

Neil

It seems that Sunday is a white cloud day, according to Auntie Beeb, book-ended by two rainy days.  Come on Beeb weather... don't let us down.

Neil

Ssshhh :D

I've got also got a spare seat if anyone wants it  ???

I got my car going last night for the first time if five months...it started first click  :D  Cheers Chaz  :t-up:  ;)  

I have to do a few final checks then a good shake down this Saturday to make sure all is well....so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for fine weather as five months without a blat has made Chris a sad boy  :devil:  :D

As long as the weather holds, I'll be driving up from Ipswich.

I too have a spare seat if anyone wants to lose their hearing in the left ear  :p

It's a pitty I only have one bottom what with all these seats going spare   :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Chaz.

You could be a right slapper and jump ship on the various stops.  ???

Corr!  Doesn't it just.  Two big, fat raindrops!

You don't scare me, Mr Weatherperson. :p

I've just got in from the garage it's 3.20am and I'be been working my butt off to finish the car and the forecast for this Sunday is heavy rain  aaaaaaaah :angry:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  fook fook fook  :arse:

Crikey.  Morning, Chris.  Half past three, eh?  There's dedication for you.  And on a Friday night, too.  However, Auntie Beeb has updated to only one raindrop now and the 24 hour forecast has sunny/cloudy as of 6 a.m.

So, cheer up, it might be fine afterall :)

I'm not totally convinced the diesel hatchback will keep up.

Oohh I don't know, recon I could keep with most of you in my Diesel  ;)

Lovely and sunny here, i'm sure Sunday will be excellent and dry. Besides a bit of water in hunstanton does wonders for the doughnuts.