• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• lukeyboy

• Blatman

• dern

nope she gets plenty of use, that was a special effort for Harrogate show.

Usually it gets a quick wash and wipe down. TBH it still looks that good. All comes down to the polish I use :cool:

Black is not an option for me as;

1). Cleaning and keeping it scratch free is a pain  and

2.) I don't want some doddering old pensioner to pull out on me because he didn't see me :(

2.) I don't want some doddering old pensioner to pull out on me because he didn't see me :(

The natural predators of a pensioners are crows so they actually instinctively notice the silhouette of your black car and it freezes them on the spot so you're much safer in a black car than, say, a red car which they gravitate towards because they get them confused with post offices.

HTH,

Mark

The natural predators of a pensioners are crows so they actually instinctively notice the silhouette of your black car and it freezes them on the spot so you're much safer in a black car than, say, a red car which they gravitate towards because they get them confused with post offices.

HTH,

Mark

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

PMSL

Pure quality !

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

I love the lime green but then I was brought up on Kawasaki ZXR's!

Unfortunately I'm not brave either so didn't have the bottle to go for a lime green/white car so went for black  :zzz:

I have decided on the colour scheme (hopefully), see the other thread for the colours and the spec I have opted for!!

I think it looks pretty good. As soon as I saw it in the factory I thought it looked good. :)