Decision on Westy Colour

lukeyboy

Sadly when I tried to post it and got the error page, hitting the Back button took me straight back to the forum index page so it was all lost. I'd be happy to email it to you though. I should be able to recall most of what I said. If you want to do it off line, email blatmanuk at yahoo dot co dot uk. :t-up:

And yes Rob, it was far more detailed than "Do a search" :p

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• lukeyboy

• Blatman

• dern

Quite honestly, I think they all look nice...however, given a choice, I'd go for orange with black bits....

Just so happens I have a pic of one below:

Pic 1

Pic 2

It has to be red, but I might be biased :p  :D

Just don't go for biege, sorry Ivory  :devil:  :devil:

Sits back and waits for Rob Navin and / or Barney to bite  :D  :D

I have to agree with Jak.

Go for a common colour like red, don't go for Ivory, its getting FAR to popular  :D  :D  :D

Not sure if that's a bite or not  :devil:

Not really Rob, I'm a bit disappointed, are you mellowing as you get older ???  :D  :D

Sadly when I tried to post it and got the error page, hitting the Back button took me straight back to the forum index page so it was all lost. I'd be happy to email it to you though. I should be able to recall most of what I said. If you want to do it off line, email blatmanuk at yahoo dot co dot uk. :t-up:

Thanks very much for the offer but don't want to waste your time further. I've decided what I'll do in the short term and will pop around Justin's place and rob a fit of his wheel to see if they clear the brakes and go from there.

Thanks once again and sorry. I've type in huge missives before and forgot to put a title in and pressed the back button for it all to have vanished :down:.

Regards,

Mark

b*******.... now I like the orange and black car!!!! and to top it off again someones posted the classic look, this is not helping.

Maybe they will allow me to have a panel of every colour on the car???

Anyway the big news is I'm going down to westfield tomorrow for the "Experience". I should be able to ask all my questions and buy a sport 2000 build manual (or should I call it the general idea and phone hotline manual?? :D )

Does anyone know if there is a heliport / pad near the westfield factory (and if the landing fees are relatively cheap / normal). Westfield were not to sure or the one they recommended was quite a way off!

At the risk of this turning into a 'Here is a picture of Westy' I agree with MArkB dark blue looks sexy IMO

6431.jpeg

Yes, mate but it has to be light tan leather interior with dark blue stitching, sorry  :p

Tan interior ??? that shows the skid marks to easy :p

Ha, not if the same brown

Hey mate, just noticed your bling alloys in you avator what size are they?