Decision on Westy Colour

lukeyboy

I am still trying to decide on the best colour combination and wonder if one or two of the members can help me out.

I was originally going to go for the classic look for my westy (racing green and chrome) but I have totally changed my mind now and decided to go for the more modern colours.

Could a couple of you nice chaps either post a couple of decent photos (or links) for a lime, chrome yellow and post office red car, (without the chrome pack and in standard body shape / setup i.e. without the bonnet scoops and bulges and preferably with the standard windscreen.

It would be much appreciated!! I may even conside going for the black wheel option. :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slippy

• lukeyboy

• Blatman

• dern

Have alook at Tiggers build site, there is a colour imager on there.

Thanks, I've played with that previously. I don't think it does the real product justice though. There's nothing like seeing the colour on the real thing!

Do you already have Westy ? if so if you post up a pic one of the Photoshop smart arses will do the biz, check my 20 inch wheels and dual engine :p

It has to be red, but I might be biased :p  :D

Just don't go for biege, sorry Ivory  :devil:  :devil:

Sits back and waits for Rob Navin and / or Barney to bite  :D  :D

John

Edited to add picture

5718.jpeg

Do you already have Westy ?

No, i,m just in the process of clearing the garage and preparing the tools. I'm hoping to try and get over to westfield while I'm of work next week. I'm looking at ordering the first couple of modules in the next month or so.

I just want to make sure I get the correct set up. You know what it's like. I keep seeing some nice cars in the avatars, but there just too small to see properly! :)

Here are some pics of the Westfield demonstrators...

west1.jpg

west2.jpg

west3.jpg

Hope that helps, as you can see i picked yellow  :t-up:

....of course there is only one colour to have, and that's dark blue. :cool:

Precisely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :love:  :love:  :love:

Kerry

....of course there is only one colour to have, and that's dark blue. :cool:

Precisely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :love:  :love:  :love:

Kerry

Good to hear from some intelligent people that have opinions that are unbiased – it’s the only colour to have  :love:  :t-up:  :love:  :cool: