Cheshire & North Staffs monthly meet

Mark B

Whipping Stocks......Good :D

Fat and Ciddle.........Bad :angry:

Cracking run out. Thanks again to Matt "The Terminator" for the shotgun ride.

See you all next week??

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark B

• SADDLEWORTH

• pistonbroke

• kik1.6se

Cool pics.  I'll post some of mine up later.  I didn't take many though as my batteries ran out.

Kirk

Andy, Steve D has the clubs camber gauge buried in the depths of his garage  :bangshead: I'm waiting for him to find it so I can use it myself......I'll chase him up this week.

It's not hidden under an odd bit of Citroen Xanthia is it  ???   :devil:    :p

Or a 3.9 slippy diff??? :angry:

Obviously we met the Landlords wife going through Knutsford... a woman in a Vauxhall came straight through a red light and nearly wiped out the guy in the minty coloured roll caged westie.

As for my first blat....very enjoyable

b***h :angry:

Obviously we met the Landlords wife going through Knutsford... a woman in a Vauxhall came straight through a red light and nearly wiped out the guy in the minty coloured roll caged westie.

Musta been one of your femme fatal admirers  :p

Musta been one of your femme fatal admirers  :p

I ******g s**t myself  :arse:

How about a bonfire night run up to the Cat and Fiddle, it would look lovely burning away on top of the hill  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

How about a bonfire night run up to the Cat and Fiddle, it would look lovely burning away on top of the hill  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I'm sure that would be fine, as long as we are all parked in the lines and have brought a drink within 30 seconds of parking  :p .

Kirk :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Yup

Whippin Stocks  have security cams fitted so that the clientel

can sit comfortably inside the PUBLIC BAR  and admire there

pride and joy's in the  CAR PARK

marvelous place would recommend it to any one  :)

If anyone's interested in a new runabout, the red DBS belongs to a friend of mine (on the far right in the second picture) and he is thinking of selling it.......  :D

If anyone's interested in a new runabout, the red DBS belongs to a friend of mine (on the far right in the second picture) and he is thinking of selling it.......  :D

Be more interested in the red Ulster model , wonder if he would PX for me mondeo oil burner and 3 conkers  :)

I had a white david brown,but it had a front  loader and ran on red deisel  ;)