Cheshire & North Staffs monthly meet

Mark B

May be keen,will have a look at the map  <!--emo&:oops:

You will have to set off 30mins after everyone else if you go out for a run with them, otherwise you will have finish, with the speed you go.  :D  :D  :p

Dan

Steady tiger  :devil:

I still can't get over how quick your car is! I am sure mine is broke or something. You overtook me like I was parked up, and I had my foot to the boards.

Dan

Its only got 248 bhp and weighs 537 kg  :oops:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark B

• SADDLEWORTH

• pistonbroke

• kik1.6se

Alan, are you coming down to hit on the Cheshire birds again? :oops:  :oops:

Nigel

There's a couple of more birds I'm after, so all been well I will be there

hope to be there too, best go and check with the boss!!!

Andy

:D

If the weathers not as bad as the yorkie meet the other week I may make the effort  :D

Paul (saddleworth) if your up for it, you could meet me at mine and I'll show you the way, give us a bell to make final arangements, we dont need a map (us Hurdsfields can be traced back to 1566 in Knutsford) and before any f*cker says it, not me personally, I'm not that old  :p

Oh yeah, anyone else from North Manchester fancy a run out  :cool:

(us Hurdsfields can be traced back to 1566 in Knutsford) and before any f*cker says it, not me personally, I'm not that old  

OK, so was that yer Dad   :D

OK, so was that yer Dad   :D

:D  :D  :D  :D

Paul, I'll probably be going, if the weather is like today. But I'm in Cheadle as you know, but if your passing somewhere nearby, (which you probably are) I'd like to meet up with you, and share your genetic sense of direction, cos I leave it up to my car to find the right way, and it's still learning at the moment!  :D

Mat.

OK, so was that yer Dad

And me Grandad  :D

Matt how does Portwood roundabout sound ?

maybe on Chestergate wood supplies car park just off the roundabout ?

Final arrangements to be made tomorrow depending on the weather, at the mo the forecast is dodgy  :(

Oh yeah the 7.30 deadline for Marks run out might not be do-able  ???

Portwood sounds good to me,

I agree though, wait and see what tomorrow brings.

:cool:

BTW: Weekend is looking great, in the manchester area!  :D  :cool:  :cool:

Mat.

Anyone know who has the camber guage? Could do with setting mine up.....if you have it and can do without it till next month can you bring it along to the meet???

See you there, fingers x'd for some August sun

Andy

:D

If the weathers not as bad as the yorkie meet the other week I may make the effort  :D

Paul (saddleworth) if your up for it, you could meet me at mine and I'll show you the way, give us a bell to make final arangements, we dont need a map (us Hurdsfields can be traced back to 1566 in Knutsford) and before any f*cker says it, not me personally, I'm not that old  :p

Oh yeah, anyone else from North Manchester fancy a run out  :cool:

If the weather is ok i will give you tinkle  ;)

Mark,

Not attended any monthly meets yet, but looking forward to a run out and saying hello tomorrow night.

I'll be in a black pre-lit.

Cheers,

Rob

Look forward to seeing you there rob, I'll look out for you.

Paul don't worry, we'll try to leave about 7.45ish give people time to get themselves sorted.

Andy, Steve D has the clubs camber gauge buried in the depths of his garage  :bangshead: I'm waiting for him to find it so I can use it myself......I'll chase him up this week.

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up: