Cheshire & North Staffs monthly meet

Mark B

It is considered very rude to SHOUT this is the Westfield Sportcar Club not the deaf and dumb society   :t-up:

thank you !

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark B

• SADDLEWORTH

• pistonbroke

• kik1.6se

Obviously we met the Landlords wife going through Knutsford... a woman in a Vauxhall came straight through a red light and nearly wiped out the guy in the minty coloured roll caged westie.

As for my first blat....very enjoyable

Obviously we met the Landlords wife going through Knutsford... a woman in a Vauxhall came straight through a red light and nearly wiped out the guy in the minty coloured roll caged westie.

Nope

Mrs L is in the smoke at the Great British beer fest, doing some sampling , her favourit is a northern brew called

Miserable Old Git

apperantly its a full bodied frothy brew with a big head ,a bit sharp at first, mellowing a touch before bursting into a torrent of arrogant aftertaste..

NOT for the fainthearted

OK

NOW I'VE FOUND YOU LETS GET THE F****G RULES SORTED

ALL POSTINGS TO THIS THREAD MUST BE NEATLY PLACED SO AS NOT TO CAUSE AN OBSTRUCTION TO OTHER POSTERS

ALL POSTINGS ARE ONLY ALLOWED ONTHE BASIS THAT DUE HOMAGE IS PAID TO THE LANDLORD

THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSION

THIS IS MY THREAD

AND WHEN YOURE IN MY THREAD MY RULES APPLY

HAVE A NICE DAY  :p  :p  :p  :angry:  :angry:  :D

Calm down, Calm down  :D

Cracking blat, thanks to all the guys and gals who made it, faces old and new. It was a decent turnout & for the first time this year on the 1st wednesday we had no rain!

Landlord, I'm glad you were pleased to see us, even coming out of the pub to greet us personally  :p  :D  :D

I think he's been up there too long and had too many sheep meself  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

I heard when we got back to the whipping stocks that Andy (greenstreak) had a slight problem with a cycle wing, hope you got it sorted.  :t-up:

We must do it again one weekend, then some of the others who were working (ragtop, arm, worldwidewebs) can make it too.

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:

Excellent blat, good to see so many of us....certainly took other drivers by suprise!!!

Front fender bracket broke in Macc on return, so had to limp home less one front wing :(

Will get it welded today ..... no worries

Must visit that pub again, next time with more of us and take over the whole of his carpark!!!

Andy :D

Glad you got back ok anyway Andy, sorry didn't know anything about it untill we got back to Knutsford....

Here's a couple of piccys btw (before we moved the cars round! )

Augustmeet2.jpg

Augustmeet1.jpg

Cheers,

Mark.  :t-up:

NOW I'VE FOUND YOU LETS GET THE F****G RULES SORTED

ALL POSTINGS TO THIS THREAD MUST BE NEATLY PLACED SO AS NOT TO CAUSE AN OBSTRUCTION TO OTHER POSTERS

Don't know what he was moaning about...

As this picture shows, we always parks our cars up neatly, in every pub we visit.

Not our fault if his lines were in the wrong place.  :D

Good run out though, driving in the dark with sunglasses on is a new experience for me!  :0  :0

Mat.

4769.jpeg

Good run out though, driving in the dark with sunglasses on is a new experience for me!  :0  :0

Mat.

Really, we used to do it all the time back in the Swingin Sixties  :cool:

It's not really recommended unless you're the terminator though lets face it........  :D  :cool:

Hi guys,

That Landlord was out of order speaking to us like that, especially to Alan and in his own words "if you don't like it go to another pub" which is why me and Alan did.  It did make me appreciate how good the Whipping stocks is as well.

Anyway it was a good meet and a nice run out.

Kirk

:cool:

Yes it did confirm really that the whipping stocks is a good venue, probably helped by having other car/ bike clubs there too.

I'll have to be organising the christmas do soon aswell, cat & fiddle or Whipping stocks.........Hmmm  :0  :xmas: