Mallory photos

Andrew

4676.jpeg

4677.jpeg

4678.jpeg

4674.jpeg

4675.jpeg

Had an excellent day yesterday, only managed to grab a few photos, all taken at the hairpin, and only group D. If you were in group D, there's a chance I've got a pic of you, give me a shout and I'll happily send 'em. :t-up:

Looking for any pics of my B.R.Green car, group C ??  

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• nlash

• Mark Stanton

• Martin Keene

No. Don't know who was driving it, but it seemed that none of the drivers could make it go properly :devil:

:down: envy  :down:

just come back from a week in sunny  Bournemouth with swmbo and the nippers! looked a good day...

hope you all enjoyed  :angry:

My mum could have taken him at Gerrards - or any where else really. But I think we all knew that when we saw the "tin top" that he arrived in...  :arse:

Spectating at the hairpin sounded like he had a problem with the motor and to be fair the Lid was off most time in the paddock

bl88dy slow though

Some of you guys don't like to admit that there are better

handling cars out there than Westfields. Only one Westy, a yellow megabusa, managed to overtake the Radical and he was trying so hard that he lost the back end and went into a

waving A*** display. The quickest car round the circuit was a red procomp severn, who the driver told me was pushed onto the grass twice by the idiot who was driving the yellow megabusa. Keep driving like that and there's no dought you will end up in trouble.

handling cars out there than Westfields. Only one Westy, a yellow megabusa, managed to overtake the Radical and he was trying so hard that he lost the back end and went into a

waving A*** display. The quickest car round the circuit was a red procomp severn, who the driver told me was pushed onto the grass twice by the idiot who was driving the yellow megabusa. Keep driving like that and there's no dought you will end up in trouble.

Hand bags at dawn (again)

Hand bags at dawn (again)

radicals driven properly are fantastic tools!!! but ..... that one was not driven properly from what i saw it was very very slow and everyone was going past it!!!! my lad (13 yrs) could have lapped quicker than some of the guys trying to drive that one.  ALL THE GEAR AND NO IDEA springs to mind. kyle

Handbags indeed. Its funny, but whenever anyone squares up to one another at these events, it always seems to be the "accomplished" drivers that are involved. You never see the "novices" behave like this and therefore they are showing a greater example of how trackdays should be enjoyed.

I saw the Procomp guy confront Terry Everall and thought to myself... what an idiot. Trackdays are NOT competitive, if Terry Everall was in anyway not letting the LA Gold past then so what! The rules are you let quicker drivers by when required and more importantly, when it is safe to do so, but if this doesn't happen then there are more mature ways to deal with the problem. i.e. Back off yourself and allow some space, then build up your speed again to close the gap. At the end of the session, go see the organisers and explain your grievance. Not make a complete show of yourself in the paddock for all to see and overhear.

As far as the speed of the Radical goes, what does it matter. Maybe the owners are not that used to the car yet and would rather not push their luck with what is a great piece of machinery. All this "I could do better" crap don't cut it until you go out buy a car like that for yourself, and back up your comments for real.

My 2p's worth

:(  :(  :(

Handbags indeed. Its funny, but whenever anyone squares up to one another at these events, it always seems to be the "accomplished" drivers that are involved. You never see the "novices" behave like this and therefore they are showing a greater example of how trackdays should be enjoyed.

I saw the Procomp guy confront Terry Everall and thought to myself... what an idiot. Trackdays are NOT competitive, if Terry Everall was in anyway not letting the LA Gold past then so what! The rules are you let quicker drivers by when required, but if this doesn't happen then there are more mature ways to deal with the problem. i.e. Back off yourself and allow some space, then build up your speed again to close the gap. At the end of the session, go see the organisers and explain your grievance. Not make a complete show of yourself in the paddock for all to see and overhear.

As far as the speed of the Radical goes, what does it matter. Maybe the owners are not that used to the car yet and would rather not push their luck with what is a great piece of machinery. All this "I could do better" crap don't cut it until you go out buy a car like that for yourself, and back up your comments for real.

My 2p's worth

:(  :(  :(

HEAR HEAR !!!

Egos should be left at home when it comes to trackdays.  And complain to someone who can make a difference, don't cause confrontations in the paddock.

Similarly the rules are there for *all* to enjoy and there are no prizes, so why shouldn't the Radical driver just tootle round if he's enjoying himself ??

Because, at the end of the day, that's what trackdays are supposed to be about - enjoyment....

My only comment is that the guy in that car was the quickest on track and an experienced driver. I compete ,have done loads of track days and know the "rules" I was not hanging around myself in the Busa and when he came up behind me I was exiting Gerrards at about 95mph and needed all the road coming out. He decided to pass on outside but there was no room. He was in control of his car and presumably the brakes, throttle and steering wheel! So if he went on the grass perhaps he thought it was a race day!I moved over on straight on next lap even though I was passing another car. His approach to me in the paddock was very agressive and I just said" it is not a race, just go away" Amazingly, I didnt even swear. Well done to Mike for arrangements on the day. I thought that in general the driving standards were good and the cars in Group D were quick and let people past when it was safe to do so.