Ty Croes sprint

adhawkins

2. Not sure if it's cos I didn't do the helmet up properly, but looking at the position of my eyes relative to the visor opening, my helmet may not be sitting far enough down my head (Gav aka Bofus commented on this at the karting the other weekend).

Yes...I know...

Andy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

• Mark Stanton

• V 8

and when you're considering the placement of a head rest don't forget the potential of smaller driver doing a double drive in the future ? ;)

and when you're considering the placement of a head rest don't forget the potential of smaller driver doing a double drive in the future ? ;)

You hinting, or referring to the Welsh Wizard? :)

Anyway, shorter drivers will (hopefully) find the seat back will be tall enough, so that a headrest isn't necessary.

Either way, I'd plan to make the headrest reach down to the top of the seat as Mark suggested.

Andy