• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

• Mark Stanton

• V 8

Andy,

Didnt you go to watch this exact same meeting last year? If you did, as I think you did, which class did the car that you now have enter into? I'll put money on it that it wasnt class 8 along with all the other cars in your position such as Scotts, Tommos etc.

John

OK, to clarify, having spoken to the entries secretary.....

Class 7/8 is OK if you are running on list 1A tyres, otherwise you will be changed to class 15/16.   They're checking through the applications, and re-classifying everyone.   You only need to call them if you have been allocated to the incorrect class when you receive the confirmation.

AWTEW

Had a message from Sarah last night - she apologises but she's has made some mistrakes with the regs  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

I've sent Robbo some infor through to be issued to everyone on SS mailing list with the corrections  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

All this was happening and in progress before this thread started  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Serves us right for being so quick off the mark I guess! It was the 'entries will be given in order or receipt' sticker and someone else's comment about this one being over subscribed that had me filling the forms in as soon as I got in from work (just before 9pm :down:)

Thanks all...

Andy

Just been round to drop my entry off and it is as Neil says.

Class 7/8 is OK if you are running on list 1A tyres,

Class 15/16 is if you are running on 1B's & Slicks

They have had a fair few entrys back already & recon that tomorrows post will fill the event so  GET YOUR ENTRY OFF NOW!!!!!

I am.

Post had better not let me down :down:. I posted it first thing this morning...

Andy

P.S. This will be the last year that the current Curcit configuration will be used. :(  

Due to busy-body noise complainers the track is going to turn left at school instead of going up the hill going round the paddock area, not sure what happens after that except that the hairpin will be lost.......

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick there. The track is being significantly extended, and will include (I think) 3 configurations.

There's an article in this month's Circuit Driver about it.

Andy

P.S. This will be the last year that the current Curcit configuration will be used.

Down be down  :down:  :down:   ;)  ;)  ;) With the plans they've got for Ty Croes it gives 4 circuit options I think  ;)  ;) and quite possibly an even better layout  ;)  ;)  :D  :D maybe a future option for a weekend is to use a different circuit on each day ???  :D

Just been round to drop my entry off and it is as Neil says.

Class 7/8 is OK if you are running on list 1A tyres,

Class 15/16 is if you are running on 1B's & Slicks

They have had a fair few entrys back already & recon that tomorrows post will fill the event so  GET YOUR ENTRY OFF NOW!!!!!

She might be right Andy, sent my'n 1st class hopefully the GPO will get it there in time to getan entry, it's a great event especially if you do the trackday as well  :D  :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Although in F with my busa on 1B tyres I wil be in class 15 for the 2 day event. So those with more than 1700cc will be in class 16. :p

Anyone been accepted yet? Wondering how long it's likely to take?

Andy