• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

• Mark Stanton

• V 8

:arse:

When did you get it? How quickly did you enter?

I really hope I got in... :down:

Andy

Got my acceptance back :D

Aye, fer yer bus pass!!

I sent it off same day it arrived and despite my senility Tommo I even got to enter the right class. And please note that I have more hair than you but you now have more power in the new beast so you cant use that excuse again!

Will you be entering it in ROAD GOING CLASS as a NOVICE ??????  :p

Let's hope there's some post waiting for me when I get home then...

Andy

:t-up:

:D

OMG.

:0

No turning back now ;)

:cool:

Oh, by the way. Apparently there's a problem with the Westfields....there are 'an awful lot of them' she said :)

Andy

:t-up:

:D

OMG.

:0

No turning back now ;)

:cool:

Oh, by the way. Apparently there's a problem with the Westfields....there are 'an awful lot of them' she said :)

Andy

Does that meen you IN ???

They always go on about how many Westfields there are, i think Steve presented them with those nice glow in the dark T-shirts last year so they didn't feel left out.... :D  :D  :D

Does that meen you IN ???

It certainly does. :0

Andy

It certainly does.

Just you wait until you meet Mr Bearded one  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil: The scruter from hell  :D  :D  :arse:  :arse:  :down:  :arse:  :down:  :arse: or elbow .................  :D  :devil:

Hmm...any tips in advance? Rob Marshall mentioned that this year they might be picking up on headrests or something?

At least my roll bar should be Ok :)

Andy

That guy will pick on absolutely anything he can  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;) he will always object to something.

I went to Three Sisters last year to watch (he also scrutes there as well) and happened to be on the next table in the cafe  :devil:  ;)  :blush:  :D whilst he was bending the other scruters earoles big-time, about how Westfields don't comply to this that and the other .............. he doesn't appear to think very much of Westfields and seems to let it be known  ;) he's an eligibility scruter for the MG CC which IMHO is where he should stay  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :D  :D

Headrests are becoming more of a concern to all scrutes  ;)  ;)  ;) always worth fitting anything which improves safety  ;)  ;)  :D

Headrests are becoming more of a concern to all scrutes  ;)  ;)  ;) always worth fitting anything which improves safety  ;)  ;)  :D

I have the Westfield high-backed race seats...don't they qualify? (Rob seemed to think not...)

Andy

Andy, I hope they do or else several of us are in the s..t !!!!!!!!

The issue is whether or not the top of the seat could collapse backwards on impact under the roll over bar hence allowing you to suffer whiplash.

That Scut.......r is a ............ :bangshead:

In that case, can I request in advance for someone with more experience in these things to be present with me when my car is scrutineered up there?

Pretty please?

Andy