Ty Croes sprint

adhawkins

If you go ahead and enter that class without a full windcreen and list 1A tyres, I can guarentee you will be objected to on the day  :bangshead:

John's right, just the mistake I made last year. Youll be in 16 with the slick lads (assuming it means over 1700 as the capacities seem to be missing as Windy says). Unfortunate "on the day" by product of being in "F" as there is very often no specific class.

I'm not so thick after all, and obviously not a senior moment either!! :arse:

P.S. It only pisses people off if you are faster!!! :devil:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

• Mark Stanton

• V 8

:arse:

I guess a phone call is in order then...

Cheers guys. What a great start to my sprinting career ;)

Andy

Better say that there are 3 of us in the wrong class then Andy.   It was clear as mud, so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

Anyone got the forms in front of them? Was there a phone number?

Andy

:arse:

I guess a phone call is in order then...

Cheers guys. What a great start to my sprinting career ;)

Andy

If you do call Andy, can you ask why the capacities seem to be missing. saves us all calling!!

There's an e-mail address.   I wouldn't worry about phoning them too soon, the letters have only just gone, I'd call on Monday.

Ok. I might send an e-mail...

Thanks all.

Andy

Anyone got the forms in front of them? Was there a phone number?

Andy

0161 9808509 Sarah Nield

7. Road-modified kit cars and replica cars, space-framed and non ferrous chassis construction up to 1700cc.

8. Road-modified kit cars and replica cars, space-framed and non ferrous chassis construction over 1700cc.

15. Modified production kit, replica and space framed cars. (I assume they mean up to 1700cc?)

16. Modified production kit, replica and space framed cars. (I assume they mean over 1700cc?)

Good job I ain't filled in my entry yet, will do it now & drop it off at Mrs Nield's ASAP, according to Auto Route it's 4.3 miles from my house & should take 11 mins, thats got to be quicker than going to the post office, last time i was in the post office was last Friday posting my Mum a box of choc's for Mothersday, qued for 25mins (2 people on the counter at main PO on the Friday Lunch time B4 Mothersday) :bangshead:  :bangshead: . Posted 1st class arrives Yesterday :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I'd be 'kin glad when the usless feckers are privatised.

Rant over, normal service resumed :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :sheep:  :D

Andy, if you speak to her, can you ask for some clarification then? It seems I'm not the only one that's been confused here...

Andy

Well, according to that listing, I still reckon class 8 is the right one for me.   My car is road going, modified, and over 1700cc.

16 is surely meant for non road-going modified cars.

Seems clear enough to me.

That's how I read it too. If you look closer at the notes (I think) it says that cars in 15 / 16  need to have an MSA log book...

Andy

You do that then matey-peeps. You can inherit the entry form f**k up title!! :D  :arse:  :durr:

And you're on t' committee....should know better!!