Ty Croes sprint

adhawkins

Hi all,

Can anyone who's received the regs for the Ty Croes sprint please confirm that my car (Speed Series class 'F' ) should be registered in class 8 (road-modified kit cars and replica cars - space framed and non-ferrous chassis construction over 1700cc) for this event?

Thanks

:t-up:

Andy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

• Mark Stanton

• V 8

I think they've missed out some info on the form as there appears to be no capacities given in some classes ???

:t-up:

Thanks David.

Andy

Recived my regs but not read them yet, will get back to you in the Morning.

Goodnight all.. :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Too late, already sealed in the envelope :)

Andy

If you go ahead and enter that class without a full windcreen and list 1A tyres, I can guarentee you will be objected to on the day  :bangshead:

Then you are bot in the wrong class! Do you not remember the fuss that surrounded Tommo last year?

I'm sure that your class mentor will be able to advise on the correct class to enter

:arse:

My entry is now posted.

Ok, class 'F' mentor to the boardroom please, class 'F' mentor to the boardroom please...

Andy

I did state on the entry form that I'd got an aeroscreen, and list 1B tyres were specified too.   I'm sure it'll be worked out one way or another.

I did state on the entry form that I'd got an aeroscreen, and list 1B tyres were specified too.

[AOL]Me too[/AOL]

Andy

Ain't very clear what class to enter ?????????

Think I'd put 8 aswell with a note Re tyres & windscreen.  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

As far as I can see, the only classes available to us are Kit Cars, road going modified, or Kits Cars, modified production. The notes imply (I think, haven't got them in front of me) that for the latter you need an MSA log book.

Andy, any chance you can type in the 4 'kit car' class descriptions, along with the notes that apply to them so that we can have a more 'informed' discussion?

Thanks

Andy

Do you not remember the fuss that surrounded Tommo last year?

Thinking about it, wasn't the fuss about Tommo at Llandow? ???

Andy