Ty Croes sprint

adhawkins

Here you go:

Mark said:

The yellow arrow on side photo notes the approx centre-line of where crash pad should be fitted in your case.

the black crossed square on the rear photo notes the approx minimum area to be covered by crash pad dims are noted in Blue book - in your instance it's possibly advisable to extend this downwards to at least the top of your seat if not further - a simple bracket bolted or welded to your roll bar cross member could achieve this

3354.jpeg

3355.jpeg

Andy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

• Mark Stanton

• V 8

Perhaps something welded onto the vertical on the RHS diagonally across to the cross member where you would be able to secure a crash pad head restraint  ???  ???  ???  ;)  ;)  :D

Perhaps something welded onto the vertical on the RHS diagonally across to the cross member where you would be able to secure a crash pad head restraint  ???  ???  ???  ;)  ;)  :D

Yeah, I did think that. Don't really want to have to go through the heartache of getting it all powder coated again...

Andy

Pop rivet an ali sheet over the diagonal to the vertical and glue a piece of close cell black foam to it.

I think Barry Newman used this method on his BDG powered car. Mark will know what I mean and might have a piccie.

John

I know what you mean and it did work for Barry  ;)  :D he also puts his scruters stickers on it  :D  ;)

but no piccie  :down:  :down: sorry

Check Blue Book for the dims required for crash pad - I think it needs to be 100mm dia (area) min and a maximum of 50mm from back of your helmet ???? best check though  ;)

That's good of em innit  :D  :D  :D

Anyone been accepted yet? Wondering how long it's likely to take?

Andy

back on topic

I'm in!!

Good to see you are in Tommo :D

Which class would that be  ????????????????????????? presumably still as a "novice":p

Rob, I rang up and apparantly they are OK straight out of the box!!  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :oops:

3354.jpeg

That helmet looks too small for you HUGE HEEEEEEEEEEED !!!!!!!!!! :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p