• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• never fear

• perksy

• adhawkins

• leighc

I have to give another vote for the x-flow.

simple to work on. Absolutely bulletproof reliability wise and that sound... Nothing less than a V8 matches it. AND they are plent of fun to drive. Personally i dont like the pinto engine. Heavy and the sound just aint right...

I used to love driving by parked cars blipping the throttle and setting of the alarm...

Only problem was the neighbour who complained about the pictures on her wall vibrating when I reved it in the driveway. :devil:  :D

although i've seen 215bhp n/a pintos i agree they cant get the bhp a vx/zetec can.

but not sure whether i'd agree you can get a good spec zetec/vx for £7.5k, you look at other threads on the go at the mo. if you can find one there will be a couple happy chappies on here i'm sure.

strange comment about value when theres a lot of people upset about how much their westfield appears to be worth.i'd of thought you'd be wanting to push your cars prices up

I purchased my 1800 zetec for £8,000 and the car had only done 1700 miles they are around for this money in exellent condition.

I have to give another vote for the x-flow.

simple to work on. Absolutely bulletproof reliability wise and that sound... Nothing less than a V8 matches it. AND they are plent of fun to drive. Personally i dont like the pinto engine. Heavy and the sound just aint right...

I used to love driving by parked cars blipping the throttle and setting of the alarm...

Only problem was the neighbour who complained about the pictures on her wall vibrating when I reved it in the driveway. :devil:  :D

Not sure if it's just my exhaust but my 2.1 Pinto is noisier than my Duke 916 with carbon cans  :0  :0  :0

I also like to drive past parked cars setting their alarms off  :p  :p  :D