• Mark Stanton

• kitcarman

• Blatman

• Buzz Billsberry

Dear Mark,

Quoting your earlier post with my observations (at your request):-

“the truth is "we probably don't care much"”

Then why publish the thread?

”Now ponder on what image your postings and magzine matters are having on newcomers....”

That’s exactly what I’m pondering.  I believe that a thread that begins on the false premise that the latest issue “of Kit Car there are seven instances of these slanderous statements…” gives an entirely false perspective to newcomers.  I came here hoping that this factual error would be corrected.

Instead my detailed arguments and explanations, that boil down to the fact that there are no “slanderous statements” at all in Kit Car, have been trodden underfoot and the allegation has been permitted to be repeated in a most disgraceful manner.

”Mr Tanner - I would comment. . . “

Sure you, and other members of this forum could comment, indeed have.  However, in view of the fact that you told me that "we probably don't care much", a point which is patently obvious in any event, I’d rather not discuss the issue further but ask you to simply remove the defamatory remarks and the ensuing insults and taunts from public display.

Have I clarified matters for you? I honestly don’t believe any other moderator would have difficulty in understanding the message I’m conveying. Den

:devil:......Den I've just had this great idea. Why don't you just f*ck off with your frankly silly implied threats of legal action. You know it’s not big and it’s not clever.

I have to agree, the best way for any publication to secure readers is to be good and deliver value.

It's classic business logic, good product = sales at right price, bad product= poor sales, even at low price.

I have realised that many magazines (no names or mention of genre since we must not be defamatory) are superficial, introverted and in many cases not worth the paper they are printed on.

Recycling of adverts, idiotic expert (sic) guides, biased reviews.  Buy something useful instead like Radio Times, Max Power or FHM. It's less embarassing at the checkout in the news agents.

God. I've inadvertently been dragged into this worthless thread, time to go.  

Seriously, WSCC is worth a million magazines.

:D

"Re-read the thread and you will see......"

No, I'd try self circumcision. :0

WSCC boardroom 3457300000. Kitkarman 0

Chaz.

I guess Westfields wont be getting good write-ups in your mag anymore.  :D

:zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Al.. that'll be another childlish rant that Mr Tanner can have with Mr Smith :0  we'll back the factory every time!

Mr Tanner must go thro' a serious amount of nappies. but there again when your a world champion your aloud to have a massive red wood sorry chip on your shoulder :p

sorry yes.... teddy bear throwing World Champion!!

Or is Kitcarman just a muppet winding us all up? either way lets have him banned off this site :(

C U all in Court  :arse: o

Buzz :(

Due to the way this thread is going, the fact that this thread appears to of little relevance to this site (strange.. but.. true), please may I request again on behalf of the Club that this thread is without further comment until we have decided to lock or delete the thread.

If you feel strongly and feel you have to comment on this, as is the will of some individuals, please do it via email to webmaster@wscc.co.uk

Be aware that I reserve the right that emails send MAY be placed into the public domain if they effect the club and their members.

==================================================