Kit Car/ Which Kit? Feud

PhilD

I think we should offer PhilD a free invite to the WSCC Presentation Night on the 15th Nov....and beat the crap out of him for starting this thread ;) . I'm not a violent man but... oh' yes and poke his eyes out with a pointed stick,along with the use of a pair of tin snips to cut of his fingers and toes :(  .Pierce is scotum with copper razor wire and pop a couple of amps thro' em at 2 second intervals then make him drink a pint of gearbox oil....sorry got side tracked a bit there.. as I was saying. He needs to be punished for starting this thread.!!

I hope this suggestion isn't too aggresive.. I do love Jesus

and I am a 37th day Avangelist..this situation reminds me of time when JC and Big Mo were speaking to the flock at Mount Sini said "Go forth, rejoice and May the force be with You"

Buzz :cool:

Jesus loves you all... honest :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• kitcarman

• Blatman

• Buzz Billsberry

I usually come on here to read the threads about Westfields

after all thats what this site is all about, so until today I never read this thread, so Ill' now put my twopen'th in  :angry:

Wow what a load of ****e, Bye  :arse:

I only wanted to know if anybody had noticed that some companies were being blacklisted by Kit Car one minute and then promoted the next. Don't blame me for the rest of the crap that's been written :)

Right!

I’ve had enough!

I’ve come onto this forum to engage in reasoned moderated debate to clear up and put right a downright inaccurate actionable slander written by PhilD at the beginning of this thread.  

I’ve remained moderate, polite and factual throughout this ‘debate’ to find you rude, offensive and dismissive of what I believe are my perfectly legitimate and really quite serious complaints.

I thought that the matter had been put to bed when your moderator indicated that you simply weren’t interested.  I was prepared to leave that as the final word on this thread.

However, you can’t leave it alone can you?  Judging form Buzz’s blasphemous post and the repetition of the defamatory allegations by PhilD. He describes my detailed and reasoned response as the “rest of the crap that's been written” so clearly stands by his allegations.  It seems to me that there appears to be little decency, honour or respect for anything to be found around here and, for that reason, there’s no point in further debate.

I formally advise the moderator of this forum to attend to my complaint herein.  I respectfully suggest that there’s a manifest inconsistency in this forum discussing matters that it says it isn’t interested in.  Your collective behaviour amounts to a declaration to the effect that you’re into slagging whatever you like, in whatever ignorant terms you like.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

We’ll see if we can put a stop to that kind of behaviour!

Den

We can't leave it alone ??!!

Oh do give it a rest !!

There are a lot of us who genuinely DO NOT CARE what you say, do or print in your magazine.  From what I've read in this thread I won't be buying a kit car magazine ever again and quite frankly you only have yourself to blame for that.

Hmmm..... A donation to charity of the cover price would be a far better use for the money people spend on any of the kit car magazines.

I am at a total loss to find any reason why people spend money on them.............  ****e content and ****e editorial

cheers

mark

Mr Tanner

Opinions and comments noted here are by each individual and not necessarily those of any group or company  ;)

I have noted my personal comments and those in my capacity of WSCC Chairman - You have not commented directly to those, if you would like to do so - Please e-mail or write for any matters you would like the WSCC committee team to comment on.

This boardroom is not just for WSCC members but anyone that wishes to subscribe, as you will see from the signatures.

You originally thought that the points noted by PhilD were allegations at your goodself - rather than a general comment on whats all this about - which has been answered by you and many others.

Mr Tanner - I mean no disrespect to anyone and without predjudice or bias I would simply say "Truth has no study"

Call me old fashioned or perhaps just old, but as I commented earlier Move on - stop chasing old battles and build for the future.

If anyone wishes me to lock this thread please PM me - I will do as you WSCC member subscribers wish.  :)

I will do as you WSCC member subscribers wish

Let's hope to god that none of them wish to see you running naked through the streets of Kingswinford with nothing to protect your modesty apart from a copy of Kit Car magazine....  :D

I'd need a double page spread  :D  :devil:  :D  :D  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

Have a nice day Nick  :D  :D  :D

Dear Mark,

Quoting your earlier post with my observations (at your request):-

“the truth is "we probably don't care much"”

Then why publish the thread?

”Now ponder on what image your postings and magzine matters are having on newcomers....”

That’s exactly what I’m pondering.  I believe that a thread that begins on the false premise that the latest issue “of Kit Car there are seven instances of these slanderous statements…” gives an entirely false perspective to newcomers.  I came here hoping that this factual error would be corrected.

Instead my detailed arguments and explanations, that boil down to the fact that there are no “slanderous statements” at all in Kit Car, have been trodden underfoot and the allegation has been permitted to be repeated in a most disgraceful manner.

”Mr Tanner - I would comment. . . “

Sure you, and other members of this forum could comment, indeed have.  However, in view of the fact that you told me that "we probably don't care much", a point which is patently obvious in any event, I’d rather not discuss the issue further but ask you to simply remove the defamatory remarks and the ensuing insults and taunts from public display.

Have I clarified matters for you? I honestly don’t believe any other moderator would have difficulty in understanding the message I’m conveying.

Den

Den

Then why publish the thread?

The moderator has no input into what is posted, that's up to us the members, he can only stop or delete it.

I am conerned that you appear very keen to threaten legal action, you appear to have missed the fact that the audience here are all your potential customers. Not many of then appear very impressed do they  :)

You do appear to be making an  :arse:  of yourself.

At which point I would request that the moderator deletes or locks this thread and then deletes the "kitcarman" membership, don't need his sort round here, too boring and doesn't like the p*** taken out of him  :D  :D  :D

Nick

*fingers in ears*

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA !!!

Go back, print the whole thread, read it, re-read it because you seem to have missed a few key points, and then just please desist your current communication on the matter because I'm intolerant of other people's opinions !!!  The points all along have been :

a) there's some stupid feud going on

b) it's turning readers away

c) you can say what you like about the rights and wrongs of what's happened but we really, truly don't care - just get over it and move on

d) start producing a decent magazine and people may buy it

e) as the spokesman for your magazine you make a great milkman....