• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Buzz Billsberry

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

Just got round to sending my cheque off but didn't realise there was no accomodation booked for Sunday night. Is there anyone else out there that would have a long drive back down south Sunday evening and has planned to stay the night in Robin Hood's bay or somewhere near? ???

I think if you contact Si, he can recommend places. Normally, him and Carla do stay over somewhere on the Sunday, but apparently they have some inconsiderate people who want a bed at their place that night :oops:

Andy

Me. Haven't done anything about it yet though. Might be meeting Jill at the end of the run to have a relax on Sun night before treck back to liverpool

You'll make it if that new Engines as good as it sounds on paper :D

As J.W.Pepper says in live and let die ,A regular ben-hur down here doing 95 minimum :p

I'll do a mail out nearer the time with a few places that people might want to consider for Sunday night.

In previous years we've only had 3 people stay over on the Sunday and so it's not worth Carla and I working on it, especially, as Andy pointed out, we've got to put up with house guests ourselves on the Sunday night.

As for finish time. Depends on how fast you drive and how many times you stop on Sunday. If you drive virtually non stop from start to finish then you can be in RHB for 12:30 but most people arrive between 2 and 3 normally.

There's not a lot of miles to do on the Sunday so we try to encourage people to stop off along the way for a break.

Si

We shall be staying in the area on sunday night too but was waiting to see what other people were doing before booking somewhere.

sounds like there could be a few of us

David  :D

Normally, him and Carla do stay over somewhere on the Sunday, but apparently they have some inconsiderate people who want a bed at their place that night :oops:

That's terrible! I wonder who's doing that to them? I know it's not me cos I have to back down here for the Monday morning to go to work.

Luned