Coast2Coast 2005

studbuckle

Midlands Convoy...

Why not meet up a week or two before hand at a pub, so we can sort out the details?   It'd be handy if we pooled the tools we are taking, to save a bit of weight/space too.

PM me with your phone numbers, and we can sort something out.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Buzz Billsberry

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

I have also got my invite & will be going up on the friday also dean is intending to drive up on the friday assuming he got his invite!

Yes my invite has arrived, im just worried about getting the car finished and sva'd in time now but im gonna do my best!

Think I have just missed out - 52nd of 50 places! Ah well guess I will miss it again this year.  :arse:

Hope you all have fun and look forward to seeing the pics n hearing the stories!

Cheers

Kevin

Meeting up a few weeks earlier sounds like a good idea to me Neil you may well allready have my number from christmas time if not drop me a line.

Dean don't give up you will make it with time to spare without resorting to sva on the 2nd!  

David :D

My name is Richard Goodwin i am based in Shropshire and would be interested in joining a midlands conveyor to St Bees let me know details

I think it's pretty poor that the C2C organising team hasn't also organised routes from various parts of the country so that people could travel up in convoy...

Come on Si, get your finger out!

:D

Andy

Dean don't give up you will make it with time to spare without resorting to sva on the 2nd!  

If i can get out of fitting the new wooden lounge & dining room floor i might be ok  :D

For anyone that's interested...

The website is now only showing the participants that have paid their deposits. The demographics page also reflects this.

Registrations have now closed with a reserve list of 54!!!

Thank you EVERYONE for showing your interest. Anyone that doesn't make this years tour and registered their interest WILL get a priority for registration next year.... Can't say fairer than that can we?

Si

Hello Si,

is there a second wave of post going out because i still haven't recieved my bill for deposits? or how much, i hope i haven't been missed of lol, even though i am one of those who's car is not finished aswell lol

Craig :blush:

Craig, your invitation was e-mailed out to the address you registered with on Saturday night along with everyone elses. I have had no bounce messages from the mail out. Let me know if you haven't recieved it.

Same goes for anyone else that thinks they were in the top 50 or so and you haven't recieved your invite. even the people who requested other methods of communication should have had a letter in the post already.

Si