Coast2Coast 2005

studbuckle

logo.gif

EASTBOUND & DOWN

The Coast2Coast 2005 website has been updated and now includes an interactive news section.

We are also using the site to do all the administration of attendees and accomodation.

We have now booked all the available rooms in Leyburn for Saturday night and a suitable number of rooms for Friday night.

We are just waiting on some final prices from suppliers before announcing the cost of the 'tour pack' and calling for deposits from the first batch.

For more news see the website and keep checking back for updates.

http://c2c.westfield-driver.co.uk

Si & Carla

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Buzz Billsberry

• adhawkins

• neilwillis

Have I mentioned a mystery guest?

It's all a mystery to me and yes, it's THE Simon Mayo famed for being on the last 2 Coast2Coasts and providing some excellent on-car footage for the 2004 DVD :):)

And the mystery guest this year is???????????????????;)

It's the invisible man isn't it?

i would like to look at the site but since your lovely email telling me im not welcome cos carla loves me more than she loves you and that i was therefore not welcome on c2c I wont :p:p

and i bet your upset by this

OiOi

i would like to look at the site but since your lovely email telling me im not welcome cos carla loves me more than she loves you and that i was therefore not welcome on c2c

She tells everybody that to get free alcohol.Why do you think she's hammered all the time!! :p:p  :suspect:  :oops:  :t-up:  :D  :p

Buzz

Can't wait for c to c again this year, - anyone whom hasn't been before will love it. Was a fantastic weekend last year and here's hoping the weather's as good this year.

:D:D:D

Was a fantastic weekend last year and here's hoping the weather's as good this year.

:D:D:D

How the hell do you remember? You were hammered for most of it!! :p

Buzz

We have now booked all the available rooms in Leyburn for Saturday night and a suitable number of rooms for Friday night.

We are just waiting on some final prices from suppliers before announcing the cost of the 'tour pack' and calling for deposits from the first batch.

Si & Carla

:blush: oops :blush:

The figure of 50 cars has been mentioned. However, this may have dropped if Si hasn't been able to secure enough accomodation.

Count how many people are above you on the list. If there are 50, you're currently a reserve (I think). If you're close to 50th, then you're probably close to being in. Much above 50 and you're probably in.

I'm sure Si will be in touch soon.

Andy

There's still chance people will drop out once they actually have to front up some cash...

Andy