250N Gearbox Kart

gee_fin

Si (who just loves being lapped by Andy EVERY time we go karting :( )

What, even with me carrying all that extra weight?

:D

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gee_fin

• adhawkins

• geofff

• Bananaman

Someone rang me about the kart a while back, likely from here (as I haven't really advertised it elsewhere) asking when I was going to Whilton Mill and could I ring them back. Well, my phone was distributed somewhere round Cadwell Park so I've lost your number sorry!

Anyways, off to Whilton Mill tomorrow (Wednesday 29th Sept) so give me a buzz if you want to come along.

Graeme.

Nope, just the 250N to Whilton Mill. There were some works Rotax Max seniors there who were quicker than us through the corners, however, we would obliterate them on the 'straights' and under breaking.

The new tyres we were running were hard compound though, and tbh, crap. Couldn't find a good balance with them and wheelspin in 3rd gear lol With a set of softer compound Maxi's on there I have absolutely no doubt that the Max's would be left seconds behind (tyres arriving this week, back to Whilton Mill in two weeks :D).

Graeme.

Slight change of plan, Donington on the 14th of October  :t-up: Thing is, there's an International Superkart meeting there two days later so we're sharing the track with the works 250Es. I guess we'll be moving over *a lot* lol

Question is, will Craners finally be flat? :o

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.