• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• judder

• dac3774

• Fraser

• pheatons3

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I've just joined the WSCC after getting my first Westy, I'am down in Annan, nr Dumfries and saw the Notes on the Events section of the Board.

Looking forward to meeting up with other like minded westy owners in Scotland.

All the best

Iain

Racing Saints

Daftech:  Yet to agree details but £20 normally just gets you on the Rollers and a Power Run.  This gives you a fair idea on the power output and an idea if it needs some more work.  It cost me £120 for a full tune up last time.  Worth every penny, car was transforemed and much better fuel econemy.

No one up for a blast at Knockhill on Saturday?

Paul

Count me in for the Rolling Road Session. I aint too keen to have my 1st track session in the 'Blade this weekend since if it is slightly wet I might find myself going backwards or maybe sideways a bit too often for comfort. But... I am going  to take a run through to Knockhill in the Elise to look and will say hi to anyone who looks like they are one of the scottish westies  :)

Knockhill Track Day is SATURDAY.  Don't know what is on Sunday.

The forecast is pretty good.  If it is dry I will have my Green and Yellow SE on the track.  Easy to spot, it's the one that everone else passes after the hairpin!!!!

If it's wet then my Black Dutton Pheaton will be sliding about.

If anyone finds them self at Knockhill, please come and say hi.

Paul