Scottish Westys

judder

Cheers David, I will not (unfortunately) be able to make his meet. But would be keen on other gatherings. Timing is just to tight for other previously confirmed engagement

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• judder

• dac3774

• Fraser

• pheatons3

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldeagle - catch up with you another time.

I myself will only be along for a shortwhile as I have a previous commitment in the West coast in the evening.  

Also, if its raining, were not coming out to play!!!!

:(

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to David and Fraser, who managed to attend, althought the weather was hissing it down. Looking forward to the next meet which will be August 28th.

Likewise, nice to meet you Stevie (your mate Scott) and David. Sods law it would rain, hopefully next month will be drier and we can go for a blast somewhere.

Good to meet up with you Fraser, Stevie and Scott.

Hopefully this will be the start of a regular Westy meet, blat or whatever.

See you and others (?) on the 28th August.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Notch up another Scottish Westy owner.  I'm in Dunfermline.  It's a Green/Yellow SE 1700X/Flow.

Currently off the road as I needed two new rear tyres, so bought a set of alloys and tyres, need to buy 205 cycle wings.  Had the stays shot blasted and powder coated, noticed one of the discs was scored, caliper seized, bought new Outlaw 4 pots, discs and green stuff pads.  While doing this decided to replace the springs and shocks.  While waiting for the bits to turn up I ripped out the carpets and have been installing a leather cloth interior.  This is how to make a £75 tyre change cost over a grand!!!  

If it's back on the road by the 28th I see you there.

Paul

C'mon Paul get the finger out, I sold you these alloys/tyres weeks ago  :p

• 2 months later...

Add me to the Scottish Westie Gang!!! Ok.. I know its nearly snowing time but..  ya never know!!

I am based up in Arbroath(ish) but can cope with a little drive towards Stirling / Edinburgh to meet up with folk. I have recently taken possession of an 04 Yellow Megablade and am looking forward to any excuse to take it out n about.

Anyhow...

Cheers..

Jim

look forward to seeing you jim, nothing doing at this time of year though, but you could email Paul as he's taken the position of Scottish AO, although I have to add that the venue is for the SKCC which will want a seperate joining fee for their club.

Hi ... err ... SKCC ...  yip.  Think I have joined that one. Infact.. the guy who built the car actually paid for me to become a member. I assume its cause everyone is nice n social rather than cause the car is likely to fall to bitz and I might need help putting it back together again.   :D

Anyone up for a blast at Knockhill this weekend?

Give me a call.  Paul 01383 623270

Also,

I know it's the wrong time of year and many cars are off he road but if anyone is interested in going to the Rolling Road at Daftech in Dalgety Bay to find out how many ponys they have under the bonnet then let me know.  £20 for a session.

Paul Davies

Paul,

Is it purely a roll road session to get a figure or is there some tweaking offered also?

Irrespective, I'd be up for it (weather allowing!;)

David

:xmas: