Scottish Westys

judder

Anyone interested in a gathering/meeting sometime in the near future ?, Im based in Lanarkshire, but anywhere in Central/Southern Scotland woould be fine by me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• judder

• dac3774

• Fraser

• pheatons3

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto Judder, I'm in West Lothian so anywhere central/southern Scotland would suit me. When's the Kit Car show at Ingliston? Or alternatively, the good old pub carpark...just need to sort out a suitable pub somewhere!

Need to find a pub then coz:-

Scottish Classic & Performance Car Show

Royal Highland Showground , Ingliston

Sat 25th & Sun 26th September

Thats ages away, and It'll be raining by then (as if its not already)!

:bangshead:

A pub car park would be fine, probably in West Lothian as That is about halfway between us (so far) , Fraser, can you recommend anywere ?

No the most salubrious area to pick (I should know, I live there!;), but for convenience there's a Beef Eater/Travel Inn at Jn 3 M8 which is dead easy to find and safe enough. Or there are more scenic pubs on the seafront at South Queensferry?

Is that the Beefeater at deerpark ?

Anyway that'll be great, if that suits, how's Saturday Afternoon sound, as I'll have been out the night before.

Hi

I would be interested in Joining in however I have a bit further to travel from Aberdeen.  So some where near Stirling would be good?? I'm not too sure where deer park is, mapquest tells me its near Manchester???!!!.

I have only had the car a week and want to find out as much as I can about the car and trackdays clubs etc in Scottland.

Cheers Nick

Hi Nick, Deer Park is just the name of the Beefeater - It's In Livingston, just as Fraser said its J3 off the M8. Sorry it would be a bit of a trek for you. Bought my Westie up your neck of the woods a few weeks back.

Forgot to say - as yet there is no Scottish Westfield area organiser, so no regular meet. But there is the Scottish Kit Car Club Who meet in Grangemouth every month.

Sounds like you've just volunteered ;)

Seriously though, all it needs to start up an area is for someone to spend a bit of time with the organisation side.

Andy

Unfortunately I'm off down to Ingerlund :devil: this weekend to pay the brother-in-law a visit and escape from the kids. The following weekend I'm off on my hols so the first w/e I could make it would be 24th.

Always a nightmare trying to organise anything in holiday season!

I could be struggling this weekend also. Particularly as the car is lying on stands with the front hubs off!!!  Will stick the 24th in the diary.

Be good if we could also set up a rolling road session either in Edinburgh or theres a place in Fife.

The 24th is fine by me, hopefully we can generate a bit more interest from other Scottish Westies. The only RR I know of is in Glasgow.

When on the 24th?

There must be more Scottish westy owners than the three of us?  

So far we appear to have x-flow, a vx and a zetec.  Good if we could add a mega-blade to our new collection!

DC

:suspect: