stoneleigh travel pictures ( Manchester crew)

craig-c

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• pistonbroke

• craig-c

• scooby

I won't be offended if you airbrush me out  

No never - we're not the kind of club that takes group photo's - then airbrushes cars out and inserts one their own marque before publishing  :D  :D  ;)  :D Are we ??? - Just ask Blatman  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

What  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :oops:  :D  :devil:  :D

Just to put things into prospective here, the cars are well spaced:-

only a fool breaks the two second rule :p

Fair comment seight.

Imagine it was a bunch of fiests rs turbos doing the same.. you'd all be gesticulating 'w**kers'..

i sure would..

it does make a nice snap shot, but the same setup on a race track would be soooo much better :D and make for a really good photo

it does make a nice snap shot, but the same setup on a race track would be soooo much better  and make for a really good photo

Used to do them at the Mallory Track Day - perhaps with the new control tower which sits very high over the start finish straight, there might be an opportunity again this year? I would volunteer to take it, but I can't be there at all.  :arse:

What’s the matter with you doom and gloom merchants, stick to driving your Volvo’s and thanks to the 2 Manchester lads for capturing the true spirit of owning a Westfield. FUN MOTORING!

[Any chance of the Manchester boys' pics for the calendar?

]

Pictures forwarded.

[What’s the matter with you doom and gloom merchants, stick to driving your Volvo’s and thanks to the 2 Manchester lads for capturing the true spirit of owning a Westfield. FUN MOTORING!]

I think you hit the nail on the head there Mike :t-up:  :D

I never realised the M6 could look so beautiful in the morning!

:)

I cant think for any reason whatever how any harm was done or any lives put at risk or any one endangered.

Who would think it was exceptional to drive along a motorway which was conjested ? In my daily commuting it is not uncommon to spend 5 to 10 minutes of an 8 mile journey on the motorway either stationary or crawling forward in 1st gear while trying to keep awake

I also beleive it foolhardy and incorrect, for anyone who was not present at the time, to make misinformed comments about other peoples behavior.

But then one mans meat has always been anothers poison.

Outside lane, Aztec Orange Caterham.....that's the one.

I won't be offended if you airbrush me out  :)

Tony

Consider yourself an honorary member of the Manchester Mafia Wacky Racers

Fair comment seight.

you'd all be gesticulating 'w**kers'..

i sure would..

For Fu**s sake..........Get a grip Jonny Boy.

And you wanna be careful who you're referring to as w**kers................

You weren't there; you only have a photo to look at; so you can't make a measured comment on any circumstance surrounding the run; the photo; the driving; the drivers;

or anything else.

Now can those of us who know how get back to having some fun please .

Oh and before you preach anything to me about road safety; driving; accidents etc etc etc...........just don't. Where I work I've seen it all...........

Yes I've had a bad day at work; no I'm not beating around the bush with my response; and no I don't care if I've offended either of you.

Thank you

C'mon folks ................. calm down, calm down  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D

No harm done  ;) let it be  :D  ;)