stoneleigh travel pictures ( Manchester crew)

craig-c

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• pistonbroke

• craig-c

• scooby

Brilliant pics Craig  :t-up:

Could you e mail them to me ? to my works address

paulh@cheshire-contracts.co.uk

cheers

hope you all had a great day, and it stayed dry for the blat home  :cool:

You must've been popular causing a tail-back like that on the motorway! :D

where's that photo then??

Buzz :cool:

hmmm... nice hat scott... :D

That would be Scott of the Ant-artic then!! :p Grovy shades man!

Buzz

P.S where's the flusher Scott :D

Buzz

So it's for real then ?

Either you're all doing 70, in which case you are travelling too close, or you're doing less than 70 in which case you are causing an obstruction and should not be in the outside lane (just look at all the idiot Mondeo drivers behind only one burst tyre away from a very bad day)

It is a sad day when people think that this sort of thing is clever.  I am amazed that people preach on here about the factory roll bar being a death-trap, and then drive around in this manner.

To those of you who think I am taking this seriously, yes you're damn right I am ! Roads, and especially motorways are not for playing about on. That's how accidents happen. If you want to lark about then do it on a track where everyone knows the rules, not on a public highway where the other drivers are not aware of your actions.

[/end of soap box]

[/end of soap box]

Thank F@@@ for that, Craig put the pictures back up, I've not seen them yet - IMHO it brought a smile to most of the motorists in their mundano's.

It wasn't intended to be clever, just a photo :arse:

So it's for real then ?

Either you're all doing 70, in which case you are travelling too close, or you're doing less than 70 in which case you are causing an obstruction and should not be in the outside lane (just look at all the idiot Mondeo drivers behind only one burst tyre away from a very bad day)

It is a sad day when people think that this sort of thing is clever.  I am amazed that people preach on here about the factory roll bar being a death-trap, and then drive around in this manner.

To those of you who think I am taking this seriously, yes you're damn right I am ! Roads, and especially motorways are not for playing about on. That's how accidents happen. If you want to lark about then do it on a track where everyone knows the rules, not on a public highway where the other drivers are not aware of your actions.

[/end of soap box]

I dont want to comment on this but i was in that convoy and i am no idiot.

SOD IT

I suggest that you leave your soap box indoors, There were 25 of us in that convoy, i would'nt argee with those numbers.

Sense is for weekdays this was a sunday.

Well said Scooby

Just to put things into prospective here, the cars are well spaced:-

1298.jpeg

has you can see from this photo we were all having a good time including the cars in this short 3 min convoy, we did however need to stop for a quick relief after this some off us could not cope with the conjestion on the motorway :p

1297.jpeg

come on fella get a life Westfields are for driving not shopping :angry:

So bring us the first picture back which was excellent! I did notice however the considerable foreshortening due to the use of a high powered telephoto lens which of course renders the judgement of distance an impossibility !!!!!!!!

Cheers

Pookie

we did however need to stop for a quick relief after this some off us could not cope with the conjestion on the motorway

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

ROFLHO

It seems that everybody had a great time at stonely this year a special thanks to shaun and colin from thames valley very entertaining especially sunday nite when the guy in the next tent could not find his phone at 2 oclock in the morning still that another story not a nice trip home myself and mick creating bow waves on the front of the westies thanks again shaun and colin from the northampton mob,Davem