The Long Way North 2: WSCC Club Road trip 22nd/23rd June 2024

Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

2 minutes ago, aeg said:

Only using my allowance plus a few shift stops 🤣 we need to find 4 days for next January, a bit of sweet talking is needed I think 🤔 

Becca could always put the ‘sexy sofa’  to use? 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ianali said:

She said she would prefer to go a day without pay than use that technique thanks 😂😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ianali said:

I’m disappointed that @ianaliknew about Becky’s ‘sexy sofa’. I thought it was a secret between Becky and me  😁

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, AndrewBClarke said:

Becky’s ‘sexy sofa’

I am all ears, what is this sofa you speak of? 😮😉😁 we wouldn't want to jump to the wrong conclusion🤣

She’ll tell you about it face to face ! I can’t believe @ianali has bought the topic back up 🤣 it’s meant to be a secret 🤐

• Haha 1

I’m in Hotel booked👍

• Like 4

We have also booked the Travelodge, Berwick on Tweed for the Sunday night, at £56/night my Yorkshire born bones couldn't resist the bargain.

Holy Island here we come, then the coast road, Alnwick, Rothbury and the A68 South, as suggested by @Kingster (thank you sir), feel free to join us anyone.

• Like 6

Just now, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

We have also booked the Travelodge, Berwick on Tweed for the Sunday night, at £56/night my Yorkshire born bones couldn't resist the bargain.

Holy Island here we come, feel free to join us anyone.

I looked at the Travelodge today Julie and will def book it now I know there's gonna be at least one more Westy in the car park...... 

• Like 3

Brill do! Wish I could do this, but clashes 😞

• Sad 1

• Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator pinned this topic

Hotel booked for Saturday were in 😀 may travel back the whole way on Sunday due to work Monday unless we can organise it off. 

Got the monday off now so we'll be staying sunday night too, Travelodge booked ☺️

• Like 3

Travelodge booked 👍 just got to let work know 🤣 and now Carlos Sainz and Sister Ali are coming as well 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for all replies and interest so far 👍

I have updated first post with confirmed tourers 😎 

:db-westy::dg-westy::westy::db-westy::db-westy::black-westy::silver-westy::lg-westy::yellow-westy::westy:

23 hours ago, aeg said:

Travelodge booked 👍 just got to let work know 🤣 and now Carlos Sainz and Sister Ali are coming as well 😜

Carlos Sainz and Bubbles you mean.🤣

• Haha 1