Newark Kit Car Festival Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd July 2023 (NG24 2NY)

Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

Clearing up a bit now 😇

IMG_1902.jpeg

• Like 4

On 12/07/2023 at 18:33, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

Rumour has it there might also be some cake

Cakes incoming!!! 

DSC02946.jpg

I have had to fiddle about with them to get them in the boot. I might have got a bit of chocolate icing on my fingers doing it, I might have licked it off😛

It's going to be torture not eating these this evening😁

See you all in the morning, cake for breakfast anyone?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

WSCC pitch all set up with a big thanks to Friday set up crew 👍 hope to see a lot of members over the weekend don’t let the weather forecast put you off !! 

IMG_1903.jpeg

IMG_1907.jpeg

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

Dominoes Pizza delivery has arrived😂

IMG_1910.jpeg

So that’s what Bill Odie is doing these days!

• Haha 3

A really amazing job today from all involved, Marcus and the team for managing the event and getting it all together, and all those that came along, whether by Westfield or tin top.

Shame we didn’t have great weather, but i don’t think the occasional rain dampened the atmosphere or everyone’s enthusiasm too much!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

• Like 6

We went in the tin top and it was very nice to see you all again. Emma enjoyed herself again and is starting to feel the westie vibes. Big thanks to all for the effort of setting everything up and sorry the weather stopped a lot turning up. Also big thanks to westfield stand and the guys having a great talk with us. Emma loved her free bag and was amazed when i told her that she was talking with the owner. 

Cheers martin.

Ps. Will be in touch Rob about getting some Cambridgeshire / Norfolk westies and sevens to meet up with you guys.

• Like 7

Thanks to all who came yesterday and also thanks to @Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative  for the cakes ! The weather is looking a bit more promising this morning so let’s see how many members come along today 😎

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I wish i could go back today in the westie but the ole girl is on the ramp. Started it yesterday after going to the show. Please guys if you have the chance to go wether it be in yer westie or the tin top please do it. The weather is tons better and the guys that set up the stand would love to see you. Also it would be good to support nigel and his team on the trade stand. 

Westfield need you.😎

• Like 5

Been back today. Lovely to have no roof on. Display cars looked fabulous and attracting attention. Much more of a buzz overall and much busier. Public car park was nearly full when I left in time for my Sunday lunch at home!!

IMG_5694.thumb.jpeg.ad89480a3e3a4482bbfa99f50d869800.jpeg

• Like 9

Short video from today.

Sorry, it's not up to @HB46443 standards. 

• Like 7