Newark Kit Car Festival Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd July 2023 (NG24 2NY)

Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

Wow. Need to try that sim. Prize for fastest time?

• Like 1

Please please no rain. Just seen the forecast.🙄

5 minutes ago, Bellyboy said:

Please please no rain. Just seen the forecast.🙄

I find over 45mph is best. Rain goes over your heads!!

• Haha 2

@Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinatorClare and I are booked into the Newark Beefeater for breakfast at 10 on Friday morning so be with you at the showground at about 11.15 to help set up. 
Obviously anyone can join us if they would like to have a full stomach before set up!!

1 hour ago, AndrewBClarke said:

@Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinatorClare and I are booked into the Newark Beefeater for breakfast at 10 on Friday morning so be with you at the showground at about 11.15 to help set up. 
Obviously anyone can join us if they would like to have a full stomach before set up!!

Thanks @AndrewBClarke and all is looking good.. Kit van has been loaded with goodies this evening including WSCC racing SIM 😎.. current timeline for tomorrow is a drive by gas bottle collection at Donny services 9am with @Trevor Little (Trevturtle)  then 10am show gear collection at Leicestershire.. ETA at Newark will be approx 12 noon so you might have time for a couple of extra sausages for breakfast 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hoping to be there sometime between 12 and 1.

• Like 2

I'm hoping to get away from work by lunchtime.  I will be in my van though as still no hood from SBFS for the Westy, it's now going to be next week.

M.

13 hours ago, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

Thanks @AndrewBClarke and all is looking good.. Kit van has been loaded with goodies this evening including WSCC racing SIM 😎.. current timeline for tomorrow is a drive by gas bottle collection at Donny services 9am with @Trevor Little (Trevturtle)  then 10am show gear collection at Leicestershire.. ETA at Newark will be approx 12 noon so you might have time for a couple of extra sausages for breakfast 😅

Did as you suggested. 

IMG_5686.thumb.jpeg.01bad933fad887302c71178f736f32ff.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mark Gibson said:

I'm hoping to get away from work by lunchtime.  I will be in my van though as still no hood from SBFS for the Westy, it's now going to be next week.

M.

I'm struggling to get away from work at the moment. What's the weather like in Newark now?

3 minutes ago, Mark Gibson said:

I'm struggling to get away from work at the moment. What's the weather like in Newark now?

Slightly dodgy 😂

IMG_1900.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:

Loaded up and nearly ready to go. 

20230721_100435.jpg

That'll double fuel consumption!