Oulton Park Gold Cup, 30-31st July 2022.

Nick Clarke

Interesting, @CosKev was it just the more modern looking kits, (they insist on photos of your vehicle). Or a mix?

Car wise, the twenty year rule would certainly catch out groups like the Honda S2000 clubs attendance, (or donors, as we called them ;)  along with a number of other "modern classics." Would be a major issue on the huge Porsche Club stand, for that matter!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman said:

more modern looking kits,

That MEV above and a Ultima 🤷🏾‍♂️

The owner of the Ultima rang MSVT and was told it was due the complaints from classic car owners🤔

Put my request in for Sunday yesterday, got the message that it's being reviewed. Still waiting. 

• Like 1

A applied Thursday or Friday last week, got the reviewing it email, then got confirmation on Monday, so they’re moving through them reasonably quickly.

I found the booking process very confusing . No option to buy Sat + Sun ticket yet when I get to check out there is option for w/e pass for £17 

BUT 

Initially it said **do not to apply for any days you can not attend** ( places are limited ) so as not to take places others may want .

I didn't want to go Friday but would have liked to go Sat & Sun  . This was not an option !

Last time I booked the w/e , I was the sole Westfield on the Friday day and there were only a handful of cars from other clubs and very few spectators 

So the way I read it , you have to pay for 2 seperate bookings ( Sat & Sun @£11 each =£22 ) or book w/e = £17 and forget to turn up Friday :t-up:

Now confirmed for Sunday, it took a week for the request to be accepted 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tickets just arrived . managed to get mine swapped to full week end pass , hope the weather stays fair :dg-westy:

• Like 1

Yep, my Sunday ticket has arrived too !

See you there

Andy

Not long to wait now guys 🙂. Looking for a couple volunteers to help Jeff set up the gazebo early Friday morning, and takers?

On 25/07/2022 at 13:21, Nick Clarke - Joint AO - Wirral & North Wales said:

Not long to wait now guys 🙂. Looking for a couple volunteers to help Jeff set up the gazebo early Friday morning, and takers?

PM sent