2022 WSCC BLYTON Sprint Weekend- Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th of July

Terry Everall

As stated Buzz its a WSSC event but run by Blyton Park for us so book on our site

9 hours ago, harrypotter said:

How do I book camping for fri and sat?

Just turn up, no need to book

OK so putting it out there nice and early, Due to componant shortages and then time to get finished and on the rollers, my car wont be finished in time for the blyton weekend.

Any willing participent happy to offer me a double drive it would be much appriciated. If not I will get a refund and I will help out on the startline and in the paddock.

thanks 

• Sad 1

Well we are at the end of April and entries have come in slowly. At present we still need  20 drivers to reach our minimum requirements and stand a chance of breaking even. SO PLEASE ENTER NOW IF YOU INTEND TO COMPETE AT THIS GREAT VENUE 

You will get loads of runs

So far only 11 Speed Series drivers have entered and one is Simon Waterfall who could do with a double drive offer as his car is mot going to be ready. where are the rest of you guys???. We need good numbers to attend otherwise this event may be in danger of not happening in the future

I can't believe this. Such a good and exciting track; and if you haven't friven it before you have the chance to drive it in the trackday the day before, for some unofficial practice!

Is the VSCC an invited club? If it is I can post the event on the VSCC forum.

Entered and hopefully will have a 2nd driver entering shortly.

• Like 3

I have entered the Saturday.  At the moment I can't make the Sunday but that might change ....

Cheers

David

• Like 3

Terry have you got other championships involved in this meeting? One for the future but Classic Marques Speed Challenge has really taken off in the last few years and there are now about 70 regular competitors with at least 30 cars turning up to most events. We are already booked in to do the Blyton event later in the year. Unfortunately there aren’t any WSCC rounds coinciding with any of my events so I’ve not registered for the SS this year.

I'm looking forward to this and watching the sprint on Saturday ☺️ should be fun!

• Like 1

only 7 weeks to go until entries close and we currently only have then equivalent of 35 drivers doing the full weekend and that is not enough so please enter NOW

This is an awesome weekend, honestly one of if not THE most enjoyable sprint weekend of the year! Great atmosphere, loads of runs, great venue, two different layouts to get stuck in to :)

• Like 1

On 07/05/2022 at 06:59, windy said:

Terry have you got other championships involved in this meeting? One for the future but Classic Marques Speed Challenge has really taken off in the last few years and there are now about 70 regular competitors with at least 30 cars turning up to most events. We are already booked in to do the Blyton event later in the year. Unfortunately there aren’t any WSCC rounds coinciding with any of my events so I’ve not registered for the SS this year.

Not sure you need to be registered for the SS to compete here, just membership of WSCC used to be sufficient....but then i'm a dinosaur and things change......

• Like 1