2022 WSCC BLYTON Sprint Weekend- Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th of July

Terry Everall

The online system to enter the Blyton Sprint weekend is now open so lets see your entries and make it a great weekend of motorsport.

• Like 4

• Terry Everall pinned this topic

Entries already coming in

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tom Frankland (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO said:

Entered 

@Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary any news on the Friday Track Day?

Tom the track is booked for the friday and we are currently working on the booking system, been in discussion today, we will put out some comms as soon as possible  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Could I ask that members who are going to enter our Blyton sprints do so as early as they can. Other clubs events have filled up fast and so I am surprised that at the moment only a few entries have been received. It would be good if Ron Siddle and I could sleep easy knowing that we have good support

Thanks

• Thanks 1

done mine hopefully thae car will be ready 

• Like 1

My good lady has booked us on holiday! Sadly I can't make it this year which Im disappointed at.

Andy ……thats a basic novice mistake but with more practice this can be avoided🤣

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

I know we have a long time before the event but so far we only have 22 entries and not many Westfields so if you are competing could you please think about entering sooner rather than later so we are confident that we will bet enough support

• Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO changed the title to 2022 WSCC BLYTON Sprint Weekend- Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th of July

I would have already if my co-driver & Westy owner pal didn't have other commitments for the weekend ☹️

Sounds like bad planning to me but John has not yet registered for the Speed Series according to my records

• Sad 1

Hi Terry,

Hope you are well.

I will be over for the sprint weekend,but will there be the usual track day on the Friday? If so who is organising it?…Javelin? I’ve had a look on their website but I can’t see it.

Buzz

• Captain Colonial unpinned this topic